Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
I got tickets!!!!!!!!!!!

you caved? You got sucked back in?

icon_hula.gif

Anyone think the hotels and tourism companies in Honolulu are going to be snagging a bunch of tickets for vacation packages?

Good point, Imarocker, about Van, see how easy it is too play nice.:wink:

Think it's still gonna be a little while...putting in two together gets you the Blue section with only a minute wait.

This was a 35,000 seat event though, not 50,000. Still dont think the roll over date is going ons ale today though.

I would however LOVE to be wrong and have all of this settled today :drool:

Hey guys. Long time, no posting ;)

I bought 3 in "Section B" (not sure what level they are) online and ,y husband got 2 GAs (!!!!!) on the phone.

This leaves it open for me, hubby, daughter, my dad and his girlfriend to go...or I'll end up trying to sell some or all next month if plans fall through. Soooooo....if you didn't score tix today, keep me in mind for later! I'll post if I'm trying to sell.

Hope to see y'all in Hawaii!

I tried for GA's but no luck. Stupid computer froze up on me. :madspit:

I don't want seats, so I guess I'm gonna have to talk to someone with extra GA's to see what can be arranged. I'm not gonna freak out just yet, as I have a few things to figure out first.

Anyone who is willing to talk with me about this, please PM me. Thanks! :hug:

Miroslava said:
This was a 35,000 seat event though, not 50,000. Still dont think the roll over date is going ons ale today though.

I would however LOVE to be wrong and have all of this settled today :drool:

me too
I keep on refreshing the ticketmaster page and nada right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom