Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they will once tickets go on sale sat afternoon....I need to get all I can to fund my trip off of ebay. got 3 cards, 2 addresses, should be able to load up.

for those of you that are interested I'm still looking into the timeshare for the week...just don't want to get too involved until after I get tickets.:)

There is no info to be had for the time being :shrug:

I much rather have the posts we have had than have another discussion about what time zone HI is in :lol:

ramblin rose said:

Thanks, :) so that means 11PM Saturday night from us here in the midwest. Wow, at least it's not a weekday.

p.s. for the Red Sox fan...I'm from New York. :wave:

PS for the New Yorker I hate all the the fucking red sox & patsies

pss your location says Dallas??:eyebrow:

bitter about what? that all these new england jerks think they have a baseball team :lol: they'll be out of the race by the all star game with that joke of a team they'll have this year....:lol:

Ok, I draw the derailing line at sports talk. I shall have none of this in my threads :angry:

Miroslava said:
Ok, I draw the derailing line at sports talk. I shall have none of this in my threads :angry:

Ok, let's go back to the time thing.

Do you think I should log onto ticketmaster around 10:45PM on Saturday to make sure I don't have a problem with all the ticket traffic and stuff that will be going full blast when the ticket sale starts?? I really need your guidance on this.

Skank you for your help.

ramblin rose said:

Ok, let's go back to the time thing.

Do you think I should log onto ticketmaster around 10:45PM on Saturday to make sure I don't have a problem with all the ticket traffic and stuff that will be going full blast when the ticket sale starts?? I really need your guidance on this.

Skank you for your help.

Here's what you need to do.

Open 10 browser windows, all logged in to TM... at 10:55 start doing the following

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

Keep doing that until tickets go on sale. Then purchase 8 GAs.

:hyper:

Just in case someone is still taking this thread seriously: DO NOT DO THIS!

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Alright, last we left off:

1. Alli asked if she could be Co-President of S.L.U.T.S.

As everyone knows, I am a jealous skank that likes to prevent anyone that can be of any sort of competition from getting on the rail, so let me think about it... :hmm:

No :angry:

You can be the CSD (Chief Skanky Dancer) though...

Chrissy is hereby appointed the SST (Secretary of Skanky Tops)

2. Provided Kevin has enough Bacardi in him, he's willing to put on a Coconut bra... so prepare yourselves for this sight and bring your cameras, cause this is happening

A little late in replying to this but it's very important and must get said.

NO FAIR Miroslava! You really don't like to share. I share the love all the time, and you won't let me be Co-Pres of S L U T S??? Geez....what about VP? If you happen to recall Vegas clothing. First night, skank shirt fell off during COBL. 2nd night, pants fell off before skanking around with Bono during MW. So there! And I will share the duties of CSD because, ya know what....I share! :madspit:
:wink:

To Chrissi (SST) - remember to take note of CLEAR straps for push-up bras, the Hollywood tape ala JLo, and, oooo, I did forget about the Lip Venom. Good one, Ruff.....NEVER forget that one!

Miroslava said:

Here's what you need to do.

Open 10 browser windows, all logged in to TM... at 10:55 start doing the following

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

ALT + TAB

F5

Keep doing that until tickets go on sale. Then purchase 8 GAs.

I would definitely NOT recommend having more than 1 browser logged into Ticketmaster. Their system is designed to not let you complete an order while you have another browser currently logged into Ticketmaster.com.

When I have had more than 1 browser on Ticketmaster.com and am trying to complete my purchase, it has locked me out from being able to complete it, because the cookies can determine that you have more than 1 browser logged onto TM.

The other thing is if you log onto the purchase page prior to the onsale time and hit refresh in hopes of the page changing to the page where you can choose your tickets, after about 5 or so times hitting refresh, it will also lock ticketmaster.com for several minutes before you can use it. The only option then is to close that browser and open another one onto ticketmaster.com, losing precious seconds of time.

I have learned this from experience unfortunately. It may not neccessarily do these things every single time, but why risk it happening to you even once?

Halup said:

I would definitely NOT recommend having more than 1 browser logged into Ticketmaster. Their system is designed to not let you complete an order while you have another browser currently logged into Ticketmaseter.com.

When I have had more than 1 browser on Ticketmaster.com and am trying to complete my purchase, it has locked me out from being able to complete it, because the cookies can determine that you have more than 1 browser logged onto TM.

The other thing is if you log onto the purchase page prior to the onsale time and hit refresh in hopes of the page changing to the page where you can choose your tickets, after about 5 or so times hitting refresh, it will also lock ticketmaster.com for several minutes before you can use it. The only option then is to close that browser and open another one onto ticketmaster.com, losing precious seconds of time.

I have learned this from experience unfortunately. It may not neccessarily do these things every single time, but why risk it happening to you even once?

:lol:

Ok, the above advise was just me being an ass, of course that is not the way to go about it at all, but rather a complete recipe for disaster... :D

Added a disclaimer just in case :uhoh:

Didn't think anyone would think I was being serious :ohmy:

Last edited:
AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

A little late in replying to this but it's very important and must get said.

NO FAIR Miroslava! You really don't like to share. I share the love all the time, and you won't let me be Co-Pres of S L U T S??? Geez....what about VP? If you happen to recall Vegas clothing. First night, skank shirt fell off during COBL. 2nd night, pants fell off before skanking around with Bono during MW. So there! And I will share the duties of CSD because, ya know what....I share! :madspit:
:wink:

How is getting on stage 4 times to my 2 this tour sharing the love huh? Biotch. :angry: If we were both at 3, then that would be sharing the love now wouldn't it. :tsk: You're lucky I am even letting you be the CSD, but hey, S.L.U.T.S. needs all the skanks we can get, so I am willing to at least budge that much.

And yes, you actually may outskank me, but until you provide visual evidence I am still winning :D

:sexywink:

Miroslava said:

How is getting on stage 4 times to my 2 this tour sharing the love huh? Biotch. :angry: If we were both at 3, then that would be sharing the love now wouldn't it. :tsk: You're lucky I am even letting you be the CSD, but hey, S.L.U.T.S. needs all the skanks we can get, so I am willing to at least budge that much.

And yes, you actually may outskank me, but until you provide visual evidence I am still winning :D

I will be pushing you up onstage in Hawaii so you can lei Bono. Then we will be tied for 3 times this tour.

You actually have the Vegas video my dear rail/stage skank. Running to get more visual evidence.

May need to up the Rating to R on this thread

:D

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

You actually have the Vegas video my dear rail/stage skank. Running to get more visual evidence.

I do, not that I needed it! I got AlliCrack live a mere feet away from me. :drool:

:hug:

Miroslava said:

You both been up there ENOUGH, time for some new faces, tired of seeing the same ones.
:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom