Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:

No, I didn't tell you. When you passed out in the tent in Portland some guy came knocking saying that he had seen your strip tease earlier that night and wanted a piece of you. He gave me $20.00 and I allowed him to keep you company for a few minutes.

Sorry :(

Hey Miro, isn't that about the time I came down the GA line visiting in PDX? I remember you saying you really wanted to retreat back into your tent but couldn't cuz it was, you know, "occupado" :sexywink:

stadium question.... Were any shows in Europe set up similarly? I know there's no baseball there, and this has a baseball-type stadium feel... just curious as I was looking at a pic from Barcelona...

Lila64 said:
stadium question.... Were any shows in Europe set up similarly? I know there's no baseball there, and this has a baseball-type stadium feel... just curious as I was looking at a pic from Barcelona...

:shame: Sorry, hon, you'll have to direct your question to that other thread on topic :lmao:

Lila64 said:

Nope, this is a pretty unique set up...

OK I think I am all caught up on the thread and info from today. I just confirmed my text notification request with ticketbastard for Saturday. :giggle: Hopefully if I scam some GA they will accept my Visa debit card and overdraft will kick in if necessary!

I think we need some of these around the tents and GA "Camp"
inflatablepalmtree.gif

And this for stashing & chilling the GA party drinks:

inflatablepalmtreecooler.jpg

And yes, someone will be brave enough to withstand wearing
the coconut bra:

coconutbra.jpg

One more pic and I swear I'm done! I need to get to bed!

Here's the chairs we bought in Vegas for $10....they have cup holders and fold up nicely and stuff into a cool carrying bag!

IMG_0646.jpg

I have fold up chairs like that as well - probably very similar. Saw some at Linens N' Things this evening for $7.99. Just don't think I want to lug them on the plane...

howdee...

you can add me for the list that will be there...

and still trying for mexico, at least in Monterrey.

:wink:

Lila64 said:
I have fold up chairs like that as well - probably very similar. Saw some at Linens N' Things this evening for $7.99. Just don't think I want to lug them on the plane...

Maybe the pre-show Interference get-together should be a field trip to a local Target or K-Mart the day before the show. :wink:

Lila64 said:

No baseball stadiums in Europe, but in some stadiums they did put the stage on the long side of a stadium (I think Glasgow was one of them) rather than at the end, so it knocked out more seats but made it a bit more close in for everyone.

Last edited:
bfloxng said:
i think if trolling is against interference rules, s.k.a.n.k.ing should also be prohibited.

all in favor?

:up: all skanks should be relocated to the last row of the UPPER bowl so not to distract from the show.:wink:

except maybe a couple....

Last edited:
bfloxng said:
i think if trolling is against interference rules, s.k.a.n.k.ing should also be prohibited.

all in favor?

If by this you means we should stop throwing skank before every other word, then I am all for it! :happy:

O.k. I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I think I decided to go to Hawaii.(or at least try too) I cannot bring myself to book hotel or airfare though until I know I have tickets so I will be trying for GA on Saturday. I will be trying for 4 but only need 3 so if I do get lucky I will end up with an extra to offer, but I've haven't had much luck with ticketmaster in the past so if anyone else ends up with any extra GA's I would definitely be intrested in them! So if there is still a list, please add me to it!

brkngrrl said:
So if there is still a list, please add me to it!

There isn't as far as I know, and if there is, I ain't running it! :happy:

But good luck with Ticketmaster :)

And Rosa, do not start with me! :madwife: Some travel booking challenged idiot kept me on the phone from 1:30 to 4:30 am last night while he made the most idiotic travel plans ever... :huh:

Last edited:
Imarocker said:
somebody a little crabby today??:rant:

Today?

Where have you been all these days? You dont get to be a moderator unless Crabby is your middle name... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom