Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
tryan101 said:

*was interviewed in line by Aamer Haleen (sp?) on the VH1 Elevation special in '01*

*made dorky comment about spirituality of the U2 concert experience*

:nerd:

:nerd: :heart: :nerd:

:hug: i feel so close to you, suddenly.

The Thank You signs got mentioned too! :D

Congrats ticket skank! :)

What was my indirect newspaper reference? :hmm: Something about adding to the erotic push pull of the show :reject:

Miroslava said:
The Thank You signs got mentioned too! :D

Congrats ticket skank! :)

What was my indirect newspaper reference? :hmm: Something about adding to the erotic push pull of the show :reject:
i love that the thank you signs got mentioned.

oooohhhhh "push pull"--that's so nasty :drool:

once again you win the skank-off

*pout*

Lila64 said:

so would you be the 24 shows or 42? :shifty: (Currently, not including 4th leg)

42-and-i-swear-if-i-get-flamed-by-someone-using-an-alter-again-i'm-gonna-go-off. :grumpy:

and yes, i'm deep in debt!

shocked2.gif

I must
4_17_10.gif
to your fandomness. You are so lucky!!! :hug:

ok, i'm all over the "erotic push pull" ... it's skankalicious, you unruly skankette.

no, you're more the skankgrrrrrrrl type, like me cause we are on the aggressive side :drool:

ok i think i'm actually growing weary of skank derivative terminology

ruffian said:
ok, i'm all over the "erotic push pull" ... it's skankalicious, you unruly skankette.

no, you're more the skankgrrrrrrrl type, like me cause we are on the aggressive side :drool:

Aggressive? Moi?

Brash?

Never!

:angel:

heeeeeee

love skangrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl :love:

ruffian said:

ok i think i'm actually growing weary of skank derivative terminology

Me too, all in moderation people... they went nuts last night :crack:

So is the stadium configuration just those two walkways into the crowd but open in the middle like it shows in the ticketmaster U2 seating chart now?

:yes: That's how it was in Europe.. however, there is also a crowd barrier 1/3 of the way through in the field though not all shows had it...

Dublin (No crowd barrier)

Last edited:
I read somewhere :shifty: that there may be as many as 14,000 GA tix - anyone think that sounds about right (or too high/low). Just wondering...

Miroslava said:
:yes: That's how it was in Europe.. however, there is also a crowd barrier 1/3 of the way through in the field though not all shows had it...

Dublin

i talked with a crew member who helps build the stage today and he confirmed that it is the same stage as europe :up:

:drool:

Those speaker stacks :love:
The shiny backdrop
The speaker stacks :love:

And OMGZ!!! You talk to crew members? How skanky :tsk:

Hi everyone :wave:

true story here

Just got home from work and a friend of mine showed me the new RS magazine about the u2 tour

she asked if I was the one who went to 42 shows :lol:

I told her no but I think that I might have slept in a tent with her :wink:

And here is one with the crowd barrier

Manchester

Though access to that special area for that particular show was a mess due to local security. So dont use that as an example :no:

Lila64 said:
I read somewhere :shifty: that there may be as many as 14,000 GA tix - anyone think that sounds about right (or too high/low). Just wondering...

If there will be 14,000 GAers and I am not on a rail spot somewhere I will for sure go postal.

:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom