Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see this on the other forum? Don't know if the poster verified this with U2.com but looks like people may not be able to use other people's presale codes...

----------------------
Question:
Can I give my pre-sale code to someone else?
Can I sell my pre-sale code?
Can I use someone else's presale code?
Can I buy a presale code on eBay?

Answer:
When the Australian shows were announced many zootops wanted to offer their unused presale code to Australian fans.

The 'presale Amnesty list' (or something like that it was called) was started. This meant that zootops could transfer their presale code to another zootop.

This didn't work out as well as hoped for (abuse) and has not been repeated for other presales, and as far as I know, it will not be allowed for the Hawaii presale. (the ones in the 'Amnesty list' are fine, don't worry)

So, for this presale, presale codes are tied to membership, and can not be transfered. U2.com members selling their presale codes will be deleted from U2.com and the codes invalidated.

Be very careful before offering/accepting a presale code to/from someone. Inform yourself well, ask the moderators or U2.com. I know that in the past presale codes could be transfered, but things have been changed to avoid abuse, that's why I give this advice: inform yourself well.

If you want to help out another zootop, you can use your presale code, buy the maximum number of tickets in presale and sell it at face value to fellow zootops.

If you see presale codes on eBay, please inform the moderators/U2.com (with the presale code and link to the eBay page).

If these are really U2.com members (many will be fake) they will have their account deleted and the code invalidated.

This also means: don't buy a presale code on eBay.

Wow Nicole, thanks.....I wonder how this is going to play out. I really don't understand what a big deal a friend giving a presale code to another friend would cause, it's not under any false pretenses....both have memberships, it's just that one person for whatever reason wasn't able to use their code....and if that person then chooses to give their code willingly to another so be it. Tell them I said so, please....someone.....anyone.....:reject:

BTW, ETS has a ton of packages up now...all either hotel+ticket, flight-hotel-ticket, or either without ticket (why would you want those without ticket?? :wink: ). And all way pricier than doing it yourself for most people. I'm guessing the Standard hotel is the Holiday Inn Waikiki since in my hotel surfing I saw it wasn't very available for those dates.

Last edited:
Also see on the TM page that ticket prices are $49.50-$165 but what is not clear is for what sections - I know that most of the other stadium gigs GAs weren't the cheapest ticket. Will be interesting to see what it is...

Man, those ETS packages are expensive, $1300 more than what I can pay from Fort St. John's airport which is a couple hours flying from Van. Of course, I have no ticket nor am I going to pre-party but still, sheesh!!

And no concert ticket packages, huh?

trevster2k said:
Man, those ETS packages are expensive, $1300 more than what I can pay from Fort St. John's airport which is a couple hours flying from Van. Of course, I have no ticket nor am I going to pre-party but still, sheesh!!

And no concert ticket packages, huh?

I know...they don't have packages from NYC but flight (if I was paying), my hotel and a concert ticket total is around $1460 as a single for eight nights, over $500 less than ETS for LA for six nights!

They might have the Nite Out packages eventually, they didn't have them for other shows until well after the regular sale.

It's official

We're IN!!! ~ALOHA~

hawaii.gif
hawaii.gif
hawaii.gif

signature by: http://echosphere.net/lj_icons/iconsu2.html

Last edited:
^I'm sure there will be tons of kids. If she didn't get pulled up in L.A. from the front row rail... don't think it'll happen. Who knows. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

followleader.gif

Miroslava said:
My friend Michelle (bonoisagod) is coming :drool: :hyper: :drool: :hyper: :drool:

ALOHA!!!!!!!!!

So freaking excited right now I can't stand it!!!!

Look out Waikiki, we come armed with Bacardi and Absolut Mandarin... :drool: :wink:

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

:dance: :hyper: :dance:

BonoIsAGod said:

ALOHA!!!!!!!!!

So freaking excited right now I can't stand it!!!!

Look out Waikiki, we come armed with Bacardi and Absolut Mandarin... :drool: :wink:

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

:dance: :hyper: :dance:

:dancing:

Poor Craig :wink:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom