Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bort269 said:

that's what I plan to do!
I need 2 GAs for sure, maybe 3... but I'm getting 4 regardless!

by the way, if all the codes are different, then you might want to remove your code from your post
[/QUOTE]

don't worry, my code isn't "yourmom"
I just thought it would be funny if someone tried to steal my code and typed in "yourmom" on ticketmaster! [/B]

Dammit :madwife: You read me like a book. I am cry :scream:

"Additional Information:
DELIVERY OF ALL TICKETS WILL BE DELAYED ONE WEEK FROM PURCHASE TO VERIFY MEMBER STANDING (Delivery includes Mail, and ticketFast)."

Guess that means we can't use someone else's presale code?

bort269 said:

that's what I plan to do!
I need 2 GAs for sure, maybe 3... but I'm getting 4 regardless!

by the way, if all the codes are different, then you might want to remove your code from your post
[/QUOTE]

don't worry, my code isn't "yourmom"
I just thought it would be funny if someone tried to steal my code and typed in "yourmom" on ticketmaster! [/B][/QUOTE]

we need 4 GA, so I won't even ask anyone for help - we'll take our chances on Saturday. good luck all!

I don't think they would care so much about the mailing addresses matching the codes as they would if the codes belonged to a member in good standing, or a member who didn't get to use their code....right?:yikes:

Carek1230 said:
I am skipping around my office singing "I'm going to Hawaii hahahahahaha!" (they all think I'm nuts anyway) :wink:

:drool: :drool:

:giggle:

This is going to be fecking awsome. Now to get those tickets:crazy:

if someone has an extra GA I could use it, need to know asap so I can get my accomadations & plane....will be eternally grateful.
will also throw in some personal extras....:wink:

Carek1230 said:
I don't think they would care so much about the mailing addresses matching the codes as they would if the codes belonged to a member in good standing, or a member who didn't get to use their code....right?:yikes:

I would think so... we'll know soon enough :D

u2forlife said:
Is anyone having flashbacks of presale woes from a year ago? :yikes: It was about this very same time....:hmm:

OMG I SOOOOOOOOOOO remember that! One of the presales I went home for a while so I wouldn't be disturbed or interrupted at work, another was on a weekend. And I remember another time being on the phone AND online trying to get tix when my boss was pacing waiting for me to go to a meeting we were late for! (He has become used to and supportive of my U2 fanaticism!) :wink:

And what an awesome year it's been :rockon:

<<ETS says Hawaii is the last stop>>

What did they say with Portland?

<<Clear Channel booked April 7th>>

You know they don't fly in the finished stage by helicopters the day of the concert, right?

I'm VERY curious to see how the ticket pricing works.

u2fp

Carek1230 said:

OMG I SOOOOOOOOOOO remember that! One of the presales I went home for a while so I wouldn't be disturbed or interrupted at work, another was on a weekend. And I remember another time being on the phone AND online trying to get tix when my boss was pacing waiting for me to go to a meeting we were late for! (He has become used to and supportive of my U2 fanaticism!) :wink:

And what an awesome year it's been :rockon:

God, that day was SO stressful for me! I was at work on my cell w/ my best friend, and we were both on our work phones and using the internet at the same time. I almost got sick I was so paranoid. Finally our code worked, but it took about a half hour or so. Glad I don't have to deal with that again for a while! Thankfully I have a door to my office, and put up a do not disturb sign. When we finally got our tickets I was screaming and dancing around, I was so relieved. Most people I work with know of my obsession, and are pretty accepting of it! :D

And yes, it has been an awesome year! :)

skjuls said:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So where are we staying!!!

We need a car too don't we.

U2Fanatic4ever used to live there and she said we need a car...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booking my flight asap.

We're in the Best Western Honolulu, it offers free 24/hr airport transportation and also cheap hotel transportation to some of the sites in Waikiki....and public transportation is right there for the stadium which is 4 miles away. So it is close to the airport AND to the stadium. :wink:

kellyahern said:

corkysm60.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom