Hawaii, April 8 Aloha Stadium Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
The ones I have (2 single size, but put together the cover the entire surface of my main tent :love: ) are the fancy AeroBed ones but they're my moms :drool: So I just borrowed them starting with Pittsburgh...

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=105842

If the person laying next to you is pretty drooonk and out of it, you can even squish too people there :shifty:

good to know - am ordering the full now

Miroslava said:
The ones I have (2 single size, but put together the cover the entire surface of my main tent :love: ) are the fancy AeroBed ones but they're my moms :drool: So I just borrowed them starting with Pittsburgh...

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=105842

If the person laying next to you is pretty drooonk and out of it, you can even squish too people there :shifty:

can I take the mattress from the hotel's convertible couch fold-out bed? :lmao:

Chrissi - Remember Bed N' Bath and all those places always have coupon offers!!!!

nurse chrissi said:

good to know - am ordering the full now

:lol:

Don't forget to use the 20% bed bath and beyond coupon you get in the mail every two weeks!!!!! Go to the store!

And like Pop Artist said, they're kinda heavy, so try em out.

And Michael :madwife:

ETA: I will have the AC power converter, so hopefully we wont have to harrass a security guard into letting us into a place with an outlet :lol:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

And like Pop Artist said, they're kinda heavy, so try em out.

Miro - I can pretty much pick up a 300 lb patient on my own

am strong too :D

and yes - I'll go to the store and use the coupon too

Lila64 said:

can I take the mattress from the hotel's convertible couch fold-out bed? :lmao:

Chrissi - Remember Bed N' Bath and all those places always have coupon offers!!!!

Does anyone know how much the areo bed weights I have a bad back(lazy) and cannot carry to much weight.

Lila64 said:
What about an umbrella?

If you bring a tent you dont really need an umbrella, so I am not worrying about it... not sure how that would work logistically as far as carrying and then proping up either :hmm:

And Carmel, they are by no means super heavy... should be able to carry it no problem... :up:

Lila64 said:
What about an umbrella?

Is April the rainy season in Hawaii? Or do you think it may just rain a bit then clear up? I know I need to look up some stuff for myself but it is so much easy to ask you.:wink:

chrissi3.jpg

HUBBA HUBBA

sorry i just realized recently that interference has profiles where people share pictures of themselves

lol

Miroslava said:
Lazy kids these days :tsk:

Not sure, but come one wet skanky tops = Money!

Hey:eyebrow: I have to save my energy for the show. When Adam comes out I do not want to be worn out looking like this:crack: this would be even worse:drunk: So the less work the better...*mental note . hire canbana boy*

:lmao:

Lila64 said:
I meant the umbrella could be used for both rain and sun :reject:

I like those folding lawn chairs that have the umbrella attachment

It DOES rain in Hawaii. Frequently. Weird thing is it doesn't faze the locals at all.....it's balmy and warm and the rain passes quickly. I think a couple big trash bags tucked into a bag or pocket would do the trick to keep ya dry :wink: But yeah, shade I am gonna be seeking cuz I burn in the sun. :sad:

Who is MS? Me? :p

And I don't know :lol:

Besides, one doesn't talk about these strategy things publicly.

Amateurs :tsk:

Tell you at Duke's over a tasty beverage :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom