Hawaii, April 8 Aloha Stadium Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2forlife said:
Miroslava, Stories for Boys has booked her flight and hotel. You can add her to the list :hyper:

She did and she has a GA ticket as well.
As does u2girldebbie (who actually booked the hotel....)

They're both in my group. :wink:

okay boys and girls - it seems that TM has finally decided to show a seating chart

14834s.gif

nurse chrissi said:
okay boys and girls - it seems that TM has finally decided to show a seating chart

14834s.gif

Excellent, and boy am I glad I went with GA's for my friend instead of Section K or Section KK (which cost $180 a pop). Seats are horrible for this show!

MTEdge said:

Excellent, and boy am I glad I went with GA's for my friend instead of Section K or Section KK (which cost $180 a pop). Seats are horrible for this show!

:yes:

this pretty much takes out even the possiblity of getting seats - GA all the way for this one

nurse chrissi said:

14834s.gif

Looking at the chart again, I can guarantee you that the stage will be a lot closer to Sections K and KK. Otherwise, they should have sold seats for Sections L, LL, M, and MM.

skjuls said:

None taken!

I know useless stuff as well!

I'm a Fed who was a Peace Corps Volunteer. You pick up a lot of useless stuff!

Well, it's best to get paid for otherwise useless knowledge, and working for the government is a good way to do it! (Former G-man, myself.)

Seeing as the stadium is not being fully sold, I would venture to guess it is going to sell out fairly easily, thereby guaranteeing us a second date :drool:

Not that I had a single doubt that I was doing GA for both shows (if there are indeed two shows) but this seaaaaaaaaaaaaaals it... Bring.on.GA :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom