Hawaii, April 8 Aloha Stadium Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you really need to know, you could look up which hotel has Duke's :wink:

Miroslava said:
Well, if you really need to know, you could look up which hotel has Duke's :wink:

I know which one Duke's is at :madwife: I'm staying at the other. I can be assured now it will be quieter there :whistle: :wink:

look Edge, a beachball

beach3.gif

Miroslava said:
I am booked at the Outrigger starting on the 10th, though it is subject to change...

Beach :hyper:

that is where I'm staying from the 4-11
it looks very nice

finally got both of my emails from TM :hyper:

now onto to planning unofficial drunken u2 dorkfest before the show. I've heard that there is a place around the outrigger that is really fun

Ok, so Beachcomber or Waikiki? :hyper:

Waikiki: Miroslava (11th - 16th), Tryan

And I just remembered, I start at the Outrigger on the 11th, not the 10th

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Ok, so Beachcomber or Waikiki? :hyper:

Beachcomber: Lila
Waikiki: Miroslava, Tryan

Waikiki all the way :D

I plan on being a completely different color by the time the shows roll around

dorkfest at Dukes sounds like a fun time :hmm:

Miroslava, earlier someone mentioned a list of interlanders who are going and who need tickets, I know it's a pain but I think it would be nice to ensure that the real fans here are taken care of first instead of some babyface jumping in taking GAs from Lila, or me,:wink: . Just put the folks who have their GAs in bold so we know who is taken care of.

I still feel comfortable about getting my own GA but just in case some others are unable to get online during the sale.

I'm totally stoked for this thing btw.

trevster2k said:
Miroslava, earlier someone mentioned a list of interlanders who are going and who need tickets, I know it's a pain but I think it would be nice to ensure that the real fans here are taken care of first instead of some babyface jumping in taking GAs from Lila, or me,:wink: . Just put the folks who have their GAs in bold so we know who is taken care of.

I still feel comfortable about getting my own GA but just in case some others are unable to get online during the sale.

I'm totally stoked for this thing btw.
If you would check first post

:madwife:

And yes, it is a pain... :angry: I mean once the general sale happens, then we can all wheel and deal, but for now, let's just take a deep breath... Easy for me to say you might say, but I got a gooooooooooooooooood chunk of my tickets via TM, so it is not impossible. :)

Once the sale hapens, we will know who has extras, who needs what, etc.

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:

:up:

and for figuring out (possibly - but it makes the most sense) who Rocko and the Devils are :wink:

I's good :lol:

Is anyone else terribly excited about possibly seeing Dallas rock out?

:hyper:

And I wonder who their roadies would be :drool:

:lol:

Miroslava said:

I's good :lol:

Is anyone else terribly excited about possibly seeing Dallas rock out?

:hyper:

And I wonder who their roadies would be :drool:

:lol:

Pathetically excited actually
Plus possibly Phil, Sam, and Stewart (sad sad sad that I know their names)
:reject:
I would love to see Edge as Dallas’ tech :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom