Hawaii, April 8 Aloha Stadium Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
I hope there's time for some sort of interference party. Who's in charge of that? :shifty:

Did some one say PARTY:ohmy:

:hyper:

Back from the gym so soon Miro or where you out shopping for hussy tops?:eyebrow:

Lila64 said:
I hope there's time for some sort of interference party. Who's in charge of that? :shifty:

meh, I spend enough time online with you people, a trip to Hawaii to see U2 is a chance to get away from you guys.

:wink: :wink:

kellyahern said:

They have to be scalpers. It's not like they bought the tickets, something happened, and now they can't go so they are trying to sell them.

The only reason to buy tickets and put them on ebay right away is to make money.

And someone's selling their presale code on ebay for $200 :no:

:angry:

Some of us Brits arent too bad at the drinking :drunk:

just noticed the time here, have to get up for work in several hours so night all :wave::hug:

Today was a quick work out busted ass sunday, monday and kickboxing tomorrow :drool:

Not that I wasnt going to the gym before or anything, just was sort of on hiatus from september - december due to tour obligations :lol:

ScreenHunter_1.jpg

My sleeping abode and where I will be the rest of the time, actually, I wanna do some non-beach things too but haven't planned my week yet.

Just a suggestion....how about someone update the list of us going with their ticket status right next to it? I think it was trevster's idea......

p.s. And in case you care Trevster, my Leafs are taking down the Canucks tonight :)

weinerdog said:
Just a suggestion....how about someone update the list of us going with their ticket status right next to it? I think it was trevster's idea......

I suppose :crack:

no tix yet...but come saturday i hope to be on that list! YAY! Hi everyone. you are all veterans of traveling long distances to see U2. this will be my first time outside of L.A. so i hope hope hope!!!

p.s.
whoever is going has to sing "happy Birthday" to Kelly and I :wink:

I am booked at the Outrigger starting on the 10th, though it is subject to change...

Beach :hyper:

Miroslava said:
Thanks for starting the thread Lila :wave:

You are welcome - hope I did good :hyper:

<<<Blue Crack Addict, no tix yet.

<<<Not a big drinker, so I can sit around and watch all of you drunk off yer asses :laugh:
icon_tequila_floor.gif

edit: Which Outrigger Miro? Tryan and I are out Outriggers, just 2 different ones. Allegedly :shifty: :wink:

Yes, there will be plenty of celebrating of any birthdays, anniversaries, half birthdays, weddings, engagements, births, conceptions, bar/bat mitzvahs, highest Interference post count....just to name a few (feel free to add to the Reasons to Celebrate list!) :crazy:

Duke's on my pubcrawl list. Hey, ever do a pubcrawl, they're great.

Duke's hotel is way out of my price range. Some folks here are staying in NICE hotels.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom