Hawaii, April 8 Aloha Stadium Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tryan101 said:
so MS, since you'll be at the very front, where are you headed on the inside? front and center? the stage seems pretty high there. out at the end of one of the catwalks? do tell.

Adam's side is my goal!!:rockon:

Night all, sweet dreams:hug:

Miroslava said:
Who is MS? Me? :p

And I don't know :lol:

Besides, one doesn't talk about these strategy things publicly.

Amateurs :tsk:

Tell you at Duke's over a tasty beverage :drool:

Since I won't be at Dukes :grumpy: , perhaps you can share info via PM, since I will have small child with me, and need all the recommendations I can get. Tryan is big strong man, can hold kids on his shoulder, unlike myself. Not strong like ox or Miroslava

Honestly, I don't know :shrug:

You can't quite plan for these things until you have your spot in line. Talking about it does you no good this far in advance...

And even from just your spot in line, to when you are actually let in, things change... it just goes on availability and how many mofo's you have running behind you :yikes:

tryan101 said:

many many kids. like branches from tree.

but can you juggle them? My girl is small, only like 60 pounds. So you can hold all three kids then (your 2 + my 1). I am impressed. Round of drinks on me! :yes:

And I haven't seen U2 at a stadium show since Zoo TV. Wait, I did see PopMart, but both had reserved seating. Never done GA for a stadium :shifty:

Miroslava said:
Honestly, I don't know :shrug:

You can't quite plan for these things until you have your spot in line. Talking about it does you no good this far in advance...

we will all have about give or take 12-24 hours to figure it all out in the line :up:

Lila - it will all work out

stupid new OTTS video is still not up :mad:

edited becasue I don't think anything can be woked out :wink:

Last edited:
don't know if this has been posted or the point moot, but saw this on livedaily.com:

January 10, 2006 03:05 PM
by liveDaily Staff

The Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that U2 (music) will play an April 8 gig at Aloha Stadium, and an April 9 show will be added if the first show sells out.

U2's 'Vertigo' tour to continue in 2006

The concert will mark the U2's first concert in Hawaii since 1985. Ticket on-sale information for the show, which will follow the band's Australian tour, hadn't been announced at press time.

Wow - I leave for a few hours, and the thread gets really busy.

Definitely get a chair that has an umbrella attached - they're wonderful! It does rain a fair bit in Hawaii, but it usually is never more than about 20 minutes or so, then it clears up very quickly.

Like several people have mentioned, ABC stores are great for getting all the necessities that you'll want. Much better to buy it there and leave it when you're done. Their prices are pretty decent.

Have fun planning! :D

I'm so torn about this. I'm totally poor right now, but this would make such a fine trip!

What to do, what to do...

trevster2k said:
ScreenHunter_2.jpg

damn, I didn't need to see that picture :drool:
I can see my freaking old apartment

I've been doing my best to avoid these Hawaii threads the past week. I should've known better. I can feel myself getting sucked back in.

nurse chrissi said:
okay boys and girls - it seems that TM has finally decided to show a seating chart

14834s.gif

Why is the area around the b stages also in gray, which says "unavailable" in the legend?

how many days do you plan on staying??

$700 to fly, $80 a night for room with taxes, transportation costs $200 est, food, drink, shopping $300 est I would say a budget of $2000 should cover it just to be safe.

Last edited:
Imarocker said:
$700 to fly, $80 a night for room with taxes, transportation costs $200 est, food, drink, shopping $300 est I would say a budget of $2000 should cover it just to be safe.

that should be enough.

for those of you who are renting a car, gas prices range from $2.45-$2.85 as of today in honolulu, probably will be higher by April thanks to all the crooks in DC

Last edited:
Imarocker said:
for those of you who are renting a car, gas prices range from $2.45-$2.85 as of today in honolulu, probably will be higher by march thanks to all the crooks in DC

I live in the dc area and it's $2.39 - $2.59 in areas around me.!

:madspit:

So Hawaii won't be terrible and we aren't going to drive everywhere are we?

My group should do a pow wow on this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom