Glasgow Seating Chart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ascender_RS said:
Am I missing something here, my tickets are in Block I....

It might just be the chart, but it looks as though Section I could be to the right of lower section of the South Stand.

In which case, those could be good seats.

Could well be. I keep forgetting this isn't the SECC though, these could still be a long long way from the stage.

ascender_RS said:
Could well be. I keep forgetting this isn't the SECC though, these could still be a long long way from the stage.

It's a heck of a lot better than being in that position relative to the stage when it's a longways arrangement (if you see what I mean). I've been to a number of football matches at Hampden and I could conceive of you getting a decent view.

I'll be one of those running for the "Egg" when the doors open!

Thanks for posting that Smidge! Looks like some folks'll get a great view of Larry's neck and Edge's arse :wink:

Ascender - if you finally do get your seating worked out, let me know and I'll wave to you from the pitch. I'll be the one in the Vertigo T-shirt. LOL

lol. Cheeky feckers!

Its not my fault the wife's pregnant. Well, OK, maybe I had something to do with it.....

Hopefully a 2nd night will be announced and I can get some standing tickets to go with a mate. Of course, I'll have to figure out a way to do this highly illegal act without getting my first set of tickets taken off me.....

ascender_RS said:
Its not my fault the wife's pregnant.

Oh God I nearly fell off my chair there - that's priceless!

Ascender's revised seating plan:

:larry:

:edge: :adam:

:bono:

:wave: :wave: < Me and Smidge

I have tickets in section A - seats 30 and 31 along one of the rows.

Anyone know how far round these are, and if I'll get a good view?

Dunno Andrew - I make that between about the 8 or 9 o'clock position, looking at the stage layout diagram.

You'll be looking at the stage kind of diagonally, but distance is really hard to judge and I haven't done a Hampden gig before.

That layout seems very interesting. Dunno how gd the sound will be but i reckon more fans will see better that way than if things were long ways if you see what i mean.

I have GA so shouldn't complain.:wink:

Winnipeg

They will visit Winnipeg, Canada on the third leg. They need to play some more Canadian dates. record sales were huge in Canada and we got screwed the first leg. so come to Winnipeg Canada U2.

Back
Top Bottom