GAs Gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck pulling GAs, but plenty of seated tickets available.

this is my sad story about GAs
someone told me to register prior to buy tix, well I did so.
I scored 2 GAs but when the system show me the billing form I stupidly fill in again all the fields, and the system ketp telling me that the card was already registered, what wolud have do? just to push the submit button and no filling in the fields again?

I lost that 2 GA tix and my chances to go to hawaii too :(, because the other tickets are too much expensive

Wow that sucks! It is tricky how they put the billing info fields on the page. It should be setup to recognize you've already logged in. I was confused too, but luckily got it right in time.

I think a few people were trying for extras to sell on Interference. Check the other thread...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Wow that sucks! It is tricky how they put the billing info fields on the page. It should be setup to recognize you've already logged in. I was confused too, but luckily got it right in time.

I think a few people were trying for extras to sell on Interference. Check the other thread...

Interesting because I am registered and it's never asked me for my billing info before.

Ticketmaster always confuses me when i go to buy tickets, so i get really worked up before hand and convince myself im not going to get tickets. Ticketmaster should rethink its system - it always asks me to re-enter credit card details when im already signed in. Craziness!

partygirlvox said:
Ticketmaster always confuses me when i go to buy tickets, so i get really worked up before hand and convince myself im not going to get tickets. Ticketmaster should rethink its system - it always asks me to re-enter credit card details when im already signed in. Craziness!

TICKETBASTARD:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom