For Meadowlands GA-ers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xmarcx

The Fly
I never had GA before--but since the Meadowlands is isolated and the gates for parking have to open before you can go there--well how does the GA lineup work?

xmarcx said:

Well since I did GA at all the Meadowlands dates on Elevation...

If it goes like it did on 10/28, it will be the worst experience you will ever have.

If it goes like it did on 6/21,6/22 then it should be OK.

Basically the parking lot is open early, you park, you get online. Thats about it. The line usually starts on the outside of the fence surrounding the arena, on the side of the arena where the box office is. It winds along the fence and then the side of the parking lot. Don't know how they'll do it with the two lines this time (since both concerts are pre-sales). If you get there early enough parking is free.

It a boring place to be, nothing interesting at all about it.

So XBL the lot is open at anytime? Is there a specific hour the gate opens to srtart the lineup? What time did you get there?

Thanks for the info!

xmarcx said:

For the spring shows at the Meadowlands I think we got there early AM for the 1st show. We just pulled into a parking lot and that was that. They are all open, I believe.

For the fall NJ show we came directly from the show to MSG to the show at NJ. The parking lot was open.

XBL

Just a reminder...The parking lot where the ga line forms is pretty much closed due to construction. I will find out more when I go see the Eagles friday.

Bobo U2 said:
Just a reminder...The parking lot where the ga line forms is pretty much closed due to construction. I will find out more when I go see the Eagles friday.

the eagles? wrong season, wrong state

i suppose i should be the expert on the NJ shows being "NJ"Elevation06 ... however when I went to the shows last time I had seated tickts...this go around I have seats on the 17th and GA's on the 18th ... i wish i had more knowledge for you all. I will check the arena out when I get back from school in early May.

hahahaha i feel like AN IDIOT !!! i'm such a football-centric person and I am a New Jersey guy living in Philly during the school year so you can see how my frame of reference was a bit skewed. Enjoy the Eagles show!! lol

xmarcx said:
Interesting--please keep us posted :)
One whole lot in front of the box office gate is closed...a real mess for parking. How it will effect the GA line? I asked but no one had an answer.
If you don't want to walk across from Giant stadium you must get there early.

Not so interested in where I end up parking as how the GA line will work--

Back
Top Bottom