Fleet Center Luxury Suites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elevated: 2001

Babyface
is anyone familiar with the layout of the luxury suites or does someone have a link to a seating chart that includes the sec. numbers of the suites? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Look at the seating chart on Ticketmaster and you should be able to figure it out. If you are looking for Luxury Box 647 then it would be behind club section 147 which is side stage on Edge's side. If the box starts with a 5 then it is on the 5th floor of the arena and right behind the club seats. If it starts with a 6 then it is on the 6th floor and directly above the box that starts with 5 but with no crowd directly infront of you.

I guess you got the same email I did from the Garden with the boxes for sale, I was tempted to buy tickets for one of them but figured I would keep my Loge tickets instead.

bostonfly said:
Look at the seating chart on Ticketmaster and you should be able to figure it out. If you are looking for Luxury Box 647 then it would be behind club section 147 which is side stage on Edge's side. If the box starts with a 5 then it is on the 5th floor of the arena and right behind the club seats. If it starts with a 6 then it is on the 6th floor and directly above the box that starts with 5 but with no crowd directly infront of you.

I guess you got the same email I did from the Garden with the boxes for sale, I was tempted to buy tickets for one of them but figured I would keep my Loge tickets instead.

thank you!! i didn't get an email, but i did obtain a link with a password to buy luxury suite seats.

Back
Top Bottom