Extra tickets available for Adelaide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

epoh

The Fly
Received this in my email today:

[from MAX TV]

MISSED OUT in ADELAIDE OR BRISBANE? LISTEN UP!

EXTRA TICKETS TO BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR U2's ADELAIDE & BRISBANE CONCERTS

MAX has just found out that due to the unprecedented demand for U2 tickets (it is Adelaide's biggest selling concert ever!), and after consultation with the venue and licensing authorities, the tour promoters announced today that a limited number of additional tickets will be released for sale for the Brisbane & Adelaide performances in all price categories.

Tuesday March 21 Brisbane QSAC - LTD EXTRA TICKETS AVAILABLE FRIDAY 10 FEB 9am local time
Tuesday March 28 Adelaide AAMI Stadium - LTD EXTRA TICKETS AVAILABLE FRIDAY 10 FEB 9am local time

Tickets available from ticketmaster and Bass outlets.

No word yet on the other cities... More info on the MAX website as it comes to hand.

From Today's Advertiser...

EXTRA TICKETS FOR U2

The U2 concert at AAMI Stadium next month is set to officially be the biggest gig in South Australian history with the announcement of an extra ticket allocation.
Due to an unprecedented demand for tickets, a limited number of additional tickets in all price categories will me made avaiable.

I heard the concert originally had a capacity of 40,000?

A while back the Advertiser or the Sunday Mail [can't remember which one] had a piece about upcoming gigs...in it they talked about the U2 gig breaking the record at AAMI...previously held by Dire Straits in 1896 [55,000] so going by that, and given the fact that the media has been saying that it [the U2 gig] was sold out, it must be up around 60,000 or more.

S.

If you go to Ticketek, there are Sydney tickets. Go to Ticketmaster - Melbourne and Adelaide are availabe.

GAs, and seats.

Back
Top Bottom