ETS GA's for Boston Gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
Ok I've read the GA line up policy for Boston

It states that only if you have your GA ticket will you get a wristband..

Did anybody do the October ones using ETS tickets?

Were you allowed to obtain a band even though you couldn't pick up you tickets

I've e-mailed the venue but haven't yet got a response

i just did ets DC 10/19. it was fantastic. they had three sets of bands they raffled off at the party. didn't win, but went to get it scanned at MCI and did, so we got two shots at least. hope this helps

gonzo84d said:
i just did ets DC 10/19. it was fantastic. they had three sets of bands they raffled off at the party. didn't win, but went to get it scanned at MCI and did, so we got two shots at least. hope this helps

I think what WildHoney's asking is how having ETS GAs affected your ability to get a numbered GA wristband over at the arena, since that's how it works in Boston. Sounds like that wasn't an issue for you, since you didn't do the GA line until just before the show.

Interesting to hear about ellipse wristbands being raffled off, though.... did they do this at the October Boston parties?

I'm not certain, but I think a receipt form the GA package may be enough to get you a wristband. I believe they would do this for people picking up GA at will call, so it is in essence the same scenario.

Thanks Hewson..:hug:

Still awaiting an official response :eyebrow:

I did ETS GA tickets for Toronto 9/17 & Chicago 9/20 & 9/21 getting onto the eclipse on all 3 occassions(Toronto & Chicago 1 front row between Adam & Bono:drool: ) :hyper:

We were allowed to queue up then:shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom