Edge says the tour dates will be announced soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
From atu2.com

-- @U2 reader Derek D. says he bumped into Edge Tuesday in the Little Tokyo section of Los Angeles and asked him about the postponed tour dates. Derek says Edge's reply was, "They're still working out some kinks in the scheduling, but it should be up soon."

anybody else just wish they'd just cancel the rest of the dates and focus on making a new album?

Chizip said:
anybody else just wish they'd just cancel the rest of the dates and focus on making a new album?
I think they should just cancel New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii, but keep the other dates. This way the important part of the last leg is covered and they can then work on the new album.

Sken said:

I think they should just cancel New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii, but keep the other dates. This way the important part of the last leg is covered and they can then work on the new album.

now that does sound like a good plan :up:

kennerado said:

I hate these comments. You have not been living in Australia for the last 8 years.
Hi mate!

Chizip is a cheeky bugger, he's not serious, just stirring the pot.

Sken said:

This has no sense. People in New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii must have the concerts like the others had. A few concerts don't compromise any work for a new album

babyman said:

This has no sense. People in New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii must have the concerts like the others had. A few concerts don't compromise any work for a new album
This makes perfect sense. The other countries are not important. U2 shouldnt be wasting their time. Australia and USA are really the only ones that count. I don't see why they even bother with Europe at all.

Oh, just in case you havent gotten it yet. All the above comments are pure sarcasm. Do you really think we would be of such opinion?

It's official : USA gotted fuck:censored: on the last leg of this tour.

:wink:

:reject:

piomike said:

No not really.

just poking fun at some very old "Bitching" threads. that I must say I kinda miss right now.:wink:

Also with a bit of ironic sarcasm at all the Interlanders from down under who have been waiting quite patiently to see the boys while they do endless shows in US and Europe.

I had a feeling coming to work this morning that we'd be hearing some news soon. A few more little rumours are getting thrown around, dates, etc. I do feel confident we'll have it all up soon.

Edge's family situation seems to be going well too with him performing in New Orleans and whatever (assuming its Edge's family that is!).

Sken, you made a typo. I corrected your post for you:

Sken said:

I think they should just cancel AUSTRALIA, Japan and Hawaii, but keep the other dates AND ADD A FEW SHOWS IN WELLINGTON. This way the important part of the last leg is covered and they can then work on the new album.

YBORCITYOBL said:
It's official : USA gotted fuck:censored: on the last leg of this tour.

:wink:

:reject:

USA should try getting a 30 date leg or even worse going auz and u be lucky to get a show there.

the US get at least 60 dates every tour

Axver said:
Sken, you made a typo. I corrected your post for you:

I think they should just cancel AUSTRALIA, Japan and Hawaii, but keep the other dates AND ADD A FEW SHOWS IN WELLINGTON. This way the important part of the last leg is covered and they can then work on the new album.
Interesting. With all those shows in Wellington I wonder if they'd play One Tree Hill or Vertigo x 8

Sken said:

Interesting. With all those shows in Wellington I wonder if they'd play One Tree Hill or Vertigo x 8

The last Wellington show will be Vertigo x22, with Viva Davidoff thrown into the middle of the set.

vaz02 said:

USA should try getting a 30 date leg or even worse going auz and u be lucky to get a show there.

the US get at least 60 dates every tour

Again I'll say that I was being really sarcastic when I posted - it was just a shout back to last year when everyone was bitching about dates or lack there of on the first leg in North America.

I'm not apologizing again:madspit:

Shag On A Rock said:
U2 should cancel the current programme and play Perth and Johannesburg.

I thought they were scheduled to play in your back yard, just for you and 20 of your bestest friends. Or was that info supposed to be kept a secret to keep the riff-raff out? :shifty:

more importantly, what was Edge doing in the Little Tokyo section of Los Angeles :hmm:

BTW, Edge, if you are in Malibu... I'm just over the hill. Drop in anytime :sexywink:

Shag On A Rock said:
U2 should cancel the current programme and play Perth and Johannesburg.

SOAR, I spoke to Edge yesterday while he was wandering through the University of Queensland and he told me that U2 have scheduled ten concerts for July in Perth ...

... Scotland.

indra said:

I thought they were scheduled to play in your back yard, just for you and 20 of your bestest friends. Or was that info supposed to be kept a secret to keep the riff-raff out? :shifty:

:shh: I think we moved it to Tanias backyard. My backyard is all swimming pool.

:smallbackyard:

Axver said:

SOAR, I spoke to Edge yesterday while he was wandering through the University of Queensland and he told me that U2 have scheduled ten concerts for July in Perth ...

... Scotland.

:mad:

Theres a Perth in Tassie too. Apparently.

I have a big birthday in July. I'd consider flying to Scotland for my birthday/U2 concert :drool:

Back
Top Bottom