Driving to vegas tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiyer_fly

Babyface
So, i'm sitting here debating whether or not to take a quick cat nap, then jump in the car and head to Vegas for the wristband hoopla at 6am. The thing is, after having GAs, it's spoiled me for ever seeing the show from anywhere else. I want those damn GAs! Does anyone really think that the chance of getting them will greatly increase by purchasing them at MGM? I'm in LA, so the drive isn't too terrible, just lonely. I don't think I could ask my guy to make that trip just to turn right around, with a good possibility that we'd come back empty handed. Ugh. Thoughts? Anyone?

Buy em online or ebay, if they are that important. How much is 7-8 hours of your time (plus waiting in line for no guarantee) worth? Plus ga's? Probably just as good odds at the onsale. If not, they are not hard to get otherwise. Look how many tickets are available on this board alone.

Vegas baby, Vegas!!!!

You should go to Vegas just to go to Vegas. Getting GA U2 tix after pulling an all nighter of Jack Daniels, cigarettes, and blackjack would just be icing on the cake.

Vegas baby, Vegas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom