Did ANYONE get tickets for Dallas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

firstlove

The Fly
Did any of you? I've been trying a long time (since 10am sharp) and haven't gotten anything at all. anyone?

I got the first thing I could find (section 108's) and after that I tried some more and haven't been able to get anything. I'm trying so hard to find some GAs.

i tried like hell, and no luck at all :( i'm gonna have to resort to a broker, i guess. that show sold out SO fast.

I used my presale code for Atlanta and Philly, so I figure I have to take my lumps for the Dallas thing--I'm lucky I got ticket to other shows.

Sold out in ten minutes!!!! I hate ticket scalpers. I wish it was illegal - ten minutes and now the next best option is go to a broker and find a $100 dollar ticket for $1000?

Tell me that shouldn't be illegal:(

I got two sets up on the screen and foolishly took too long to decide, so closed one in the 300's to buy the set in 112, and it had timed out...in less then one minute. After that (10:04am) I couldn't get any more to come up. Went to The Edge (radio) website and people are selling them online for not too bad. Still higher then asking price, but not quite double on some...got the same 300 level's I closed on for $154 (originally $95).

Back
Top Bottom