countdown to boston thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GretzkyU2Yanks said:
Im going to the show on the 26th, GA. Stopping by at 8 to get my wristband and then heading to work a half day (thanks to the Fleet Center rules).

I'll be doing the same-stopping off at North Station on my way from Sullivan to Ruggles-- just leaving for work a bit earlier than when I usually go, stopping to get the wristband, then off to work until 3 or so.

sweetie said:

I'm going. :dancing:

Have you ever seen the Joshua Tree cover band? They are fantastic!! I've seen them a few times. They dont try to be U2 - they just perform their music. The lead, Craig, sounds like Bono on many of the songs. They do a killer Bad & New Years Day.

Their version of Exit will make you weep with longing!! Fantastic.

:up: I don't know if I am going to go because my friend who was supposed to come bailed on me. :sigh:

Hello, hello, Im coming in from Los Angeles....That's right....B-town you better watch out....ACTHUNG me now...

ramblin rose said:
Ihope U2 makes it to town. The weather is horrible and suppose to be worse tomorrow.
It hasn't been bad in RI; worse comes to worst they can fly into Providence, I'm sure...five minutes from my house. :D I was looking for the Upstaging trucks on my way to and from work on Rt. 95 today!

Is anyone planning on attempting to line up overnight for GA, even though the Ticketmaster thing said not to? I'm trying to figure out if that's necessary Wednesday night....

Schmeg said:

Is anyone planning on attempting to line up overnight for GA, even though the Ticketmaster thing said not to? I'm trying to figure out if that's necessary Wednesday night....

I think it is supposed to rain all week, isn't it? I hope loads of people aren't camping out as I don't want to be 8 millionth in line. For Prov2 last tour I got in line right after the 1st show ended and was #43. I am trying not to stress out about it this time and just show up whenever. I say that now but I will probably be getting up at 4 am to get into line ;)

Last edited:
U2morrow said:

I think it is supposed to rain all week, isn't it? I hope loads of people aren't camping out as I don't want to be 8 millionth in line. For Prov2 last tour I got in line right after the 1st show ended and was #43. I am trying not to stress out about it this time and just show up whenever. I say that now but I will probably be getting up at 4 am to get into line ;)
It is supposed to rain all week but I've been digging out all the blankets and raincoats in my house, just in case. :shifty: The more they say it's going to rain down here in RI the less it does...

I figure we'll do a drive-by around 10:30 Wednesday night and decide from there.

I can't believe people would do that in this weather. If people would just relax and not get "insane" about it. It seems to me they devised this system to try to get people to do that, and to not have people around or near the property.

Back
Top Bottom