Chicago Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Quiggs

The Fly
Does anyone know how fast tickets for Chicago usually sell out?

I really want to go , but tickets go on sale January 29. I don't get paid until February 5. Do you think it will be sold out by then?

I have never been to a concert, so I am not sure how this works.

Quiggs said:

I really want to go , but tickets go on sale January 29. I don't get paid until February 5. Do you think it will be sold out by then?

Borrow or use a CC don't wait until the 5th.

Aww... crap! :|

I have no credit card and everyone I know is broke.

Well, maybe they will add more dates. Don't they usually play Indianapolis or Cincinatti?

Quiggs... if you have a U2.com membership we should talk! I am going to the Chicago show on May 7th and am buying two tickets but only need one. I could sell you mine at face value and you could give me your code so I could buy tickets for another gig... :wink:

Interested? email me

spamthisaccount(at)comcast.net

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :wink:

ETA: Just saw you mentioned the 29th, which means you dont have a U2.com membership :sad:

Last edited:
the chicago tickets will sell extremely fast since it is the only show in around about 5 or ten states:wink:

just saw that for the general public sale you can only purchase 2 GA tickets per venue - interesting

nurse chrissi said:
I had not even thought of that:hmm: :hyper:
Guess I should have kept my mouth shut.:wink: Anyway, I'm going for tix on the 9th, because I'm not sure I'll be back up North by the 7th and I figure fewer people will go for the 9th...and since it's a Monday...maybe fewer people in line early?? I'll probably have an extra GA ticket, however, if someone wants to swap. Hope they add a date for the 10th...that would be cool.

tawanda said:
I think they will be adding the 8th.

I'm doubtful of that. It seems U2 aren't all too keen on playing three nights in a row, so if they add shows, I imagine it would be on the 10th or the 6th. Maybe both . Last time, Chicago had four shows.

Quiggs said:

I wish there was a way for me to go to the Chicago show with you! OR If they had a show here in DALLAS you could with me here!!:rant: :rant: :rant: :grumpy: :madspit: :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom