Chicago GA Ticketmaster Now - Updated GONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bogeyman

Babyface
I thought I would let a lucky interfence member know that ticketmaster has GA's for Chicago 5-12 right now. I got two and checked again and saw more available.

Last edited:
Re: Chicago GA Ticketmaster Now

Bogeyman said:
I thought I would let a lucky interfence member know that ticketmaster has GA's for Chicago 5-12 right now. I got two and checked again and saw more available.

too late....shoot !

Yah, that was quick. I pulled up some before I posted to confirm they were there, then checked 3 minutes after I posted and they were gone. Hopefully someone here got them.

well, thanks for letting us know. i have no tickets to the first leg. that is THE show that I want to see and I even checked it an hour ago...

oh well...i just hope it was fans who got them all....

First - I am sorry if I gave you a heart attack from bumping this thread :heart:

Does anybody have any suggestions as to when to start seriously checking TM for them to release additional tickets for Chicago? I see they released additional tickets on a Saturday months before the 5/12 show.

I thought Tuesday was the magical day?

I try to check Chicago every couple of days...but still get the tickets unavailable screen. :|

The magical Tuesday certainly wasn't today.
I wish I knew the answer.

Back
Top Bottom