Cardiff 29/6 - MEXICAN WAVE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Only person I know of here who was there is Aadvark. More people please. That show was absolutely fantastic!

however I went to see my sister in a school concert earlier and whenever a row of children in front of the stage facing the audience rose from their seats, the audience knew that was their cue to stand too, and as the first few rows stood, everyone behind followed suit and it sent this mexican wave along the hall...

and that just reminded me of the mexican wave everyone was doing at the Cardiff gig while we were all waiting for the band to come on. fond memory there, everyone waving then applauding when it reached the other side of the stadium.

just out of interest, because for no reason at all I'm curious. How many mexican waves have we had this tour to reduce pre-concert boredom?

I know people from Spain that attended that show in Cardiff. Anyway, in Barcelona there were a couple of mexican waves.

P6290045.jpg

I went to cardiff.

At twickenham one there was LOADS os mexican waves before the show - probably to relieve boredom and heat exhauston (Altho i doubt many of the sitters had been waiting all day like the standers.

For some reason it alwways broke down on the final section!

The standing up crowd tried to do it from the front but it never really took off - they resorted to blowing up condoms and chucking it in the air (maybe that happened at Cardiff as well)

Back
Top Bottom