CANADIAN Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Klink said:
I don't think Toronto's ever had more than 2 shows. Plus, they're getting the opening shows of the leg. That's good enough, thank you.

Toronto will probably get 4 shows in total when this is all said and done. I am certain there will be at least 3 shows, but now it seems like more and more rumors are indicating Toronto will get 4.

anitram said:

Toronto will probably get 4 shows in total when this is all said and done. I am certain there will be at least 3 shows, but now it seems like more and more rumors are indicating Toronto will get 4.

ANy idea when they'd announce additional shows? I'd rather go to a show on the weekend, which is when any added shows will be, but I don't want to risk missing out if none are added

Well, Propaganda Torontonians, it's the final countdown! In 8 1/2 hours it'll be time to jump into that whirling mass of ticket chaos! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Good times. I thought for sure I would end up having problems, but I got my tickets and now I'm $756 lighter! Yikes!
Section 118 in Toronto both nights.

Yes, as I'm going with people who would not want the fuss and bother of GA. They'd just like to sit. Oh well!

Back
Top Bottom