Cameras at Toronto shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bull's eye

The Fly
My tickets for tonights show state that Cameras and Recorders are not allowed but everyone else has been using cameras on this tour.

Do they search people on their way in? Would they take my camera away?

Yeah what is the scene with a camera for toronto
Can i take a digital camera or would a disposeable better. I have left a message with the ACC for more details lets see what they say.

I just got off the phone with the ACC and they said that they will be searching people for cameras and they'll even be confiscating camera phones.

Damn! I wanted to bring my camera! Damn!

usually the day of the show u2's management lets the venue know that cameras are ok, and then they let people in with them. i'd expect that to be the same in Toronto.

bull's eye said:
Chizip: Thanks for the info...I'm gonna bring it.

I would, people have called venues ahead of time and they have said no cameras are allowed. But when they got there the venue was indeed allowing cameras. So, I'd definitely bring it just in case.

Ok i just got off the phone with some chick at the fan centre at the ACC and she said that there is only one GA line.
But the good news is that non-professional cameras are allowed and digital cameras are allowed but no flashes.

I was there..

Cameras = No problem as long as it's not professional (ie. lens much be attached, not seperate)

I am going tomorrow, and I have a fear of taking my camera along. Anyone in the 100 sections have a hard time taking one in? Was security a bitch? please do tell!!

I was in the 300's, so when the security guy saw my camera I think he checked to see where I was sitting, and then I think he let it by since I was far away.

:ohmy: :angry:

Dang I know that feeling.

I am taking it tonight!! But I will turn the flash off, and go nuts with the flash near the end of the show.

Anyone else have any problems at the ACC yesterday night ?

Back
Top Bottom