Buffalo pre-sale conflict?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heinz

The Fly
Buffalo's HSBC arena does not deal with ticketmaster, they only deal with tickets.com.

Do we still log into ticketmaster next week?

FanFire does not know anything about this.

This post was made on the U2 community on LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/community/u2/1093176.html

It deals with a couple of venues in Canada that don't use Ticketmaster, and I presume the same will hold true for the Buffalo venue.

Also, it would appear this destroys the theory that tickets.com venue dates are yet to be announced.

I just saw a similar message on Zootopia.

It looks like Montreal and Ottawa will use ticketmaster for presale only.

Yesterday I couldn't find the Buffalo date on Ticketmaster so I remembered that they use tickets.com and opened up an account there just in case. Glad to see that the link for ticketmaster should work next week. I'm hoping to get GAs for Toronto and seats for Buffalo (don't want to wait in GA line in early Dec. in Buffalo - I know better!!!).

Good luck next week!!

Thats true but you can park across the street and go to your car instead of waiting in line. Plus it will be hard to get a hotel room. If you wait until the day of the show the clerks will say all the rooms are filled up and its because of the color of the leafs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom