Brisbane Pre-Annoucement Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its all very quiet in here today... :eyebrow:

Maybe its the calm before the storm.

Earnie?

bono_man said:

Earnie was seen today with that Michael Coppel

bert.jpg

:wave: This looks interesting
----

U2 soon to announce March Australian tour date

November 08, 2005

Source: Access All Areas

It's 99% confirmed ... U2 ARE DEFINITELY COMING TO AUSTRALIA!

Originally, dates were posted on U2's official website to take place in January 2006 but with the addition of US and European dates, that the band are now expected to be doing shows in March at the same time as the Commonwealth Games.

U2- one of the world's biggest rock acts will play two shows at the Telstra Dome in Melbourne next March on the same weekend as the Commonwealth Games' closing ceremony.

U2 will also perform at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and the Sydney Superdome with multiple shows on standby and tickets going on sale before Christmas.

Michael Coppel Presents, the tour promoter behind U2's 1993 tour, is expected to announce the tour dates over the next couple of weeks after a staggering 18 months of negotiations.

The Age newspaper also reported today, that whilst in Australia, U2 lead singer, Bono plans to congratulate Makybe Diva and her trainer after their Melbourne Cup win.

Stay tuned to www.accessallareas.net.au for all the latest U2 news - you will be one of the first to know!

(c) Access All Areas, 2005.

Oh, I do so hope this is true.

Really, I would just like to know one way or the other.

Off topic.... when is the dvd released here?

imogen said:
Oh, I do so hope this is true.

Really, I would just like to know one way or the other.

Off topic.... when is the dvd released here?

It is true.

DVD on the 21st.

I can still barely form coherent sentences after the One Tree Hill snippet.

HMV have it as the 21st - crap if that's the case - or is it due the fact that the annocement will be made then...? hoping they have it on the shelves this sunday.

The lack of an announcement is not good for my blood pressure! :rant:

I wasn't sure if this was going to happen . . . hence, I'm flying my friend in from Brisbane next month for the Portland show. :)

I've a question for Earnie or anyone else who knows - is there any set way in which a tour is typically announced, a popular day or anything?

Just incase you havent seen it yet, someone has uploaded the One Tree Hill video clip in the Audio/Video forum.

Bloody hell Australasia - unite and sign your fricken tour forms!

What a shitty time to put tickets on sale, Xmas is 6 weeks away!

My SUNBURN is driving me crazy I can't stop scratching iiiiiiiiiiittttttt.........

:combust:

lol

fullautoreverse said:
What a shitty time to put tickets on sale, Xmas is 6 weeks away!

I think it's excellent. Early presents! :drool:

I'm going to milk this Christmas and my upcoming birthday for all they're worth.

celticbhoy said:
bloody dial up , am at 6% with 1 hour to go........ONE TREE FUCKIN HILL !!!!!!!!

I am still so amazingly happy about this.

Oh, now if only they do the full version in Auckland!

I don't really care who he is I just want him to post. :up: I appreciate you Earnie whereever you are.

Perth? Please, please, please.

Yesterday, I told my boss I want leave in March 2006. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom