Boston Trade: My 2 GA Fan Club Tix for your 2 Loge Seats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bguagnini

Babyface
Hi,

I'm a huge fan who purchased two GA floor tickets to next Monday night's (10/3) U2 concert at the TD BankNorth Garden. BIG problem - my wife is nearly seven months pregnant, which means having her sitting will be better than having her standing all night long. Damn.

I know, I'm a complete idiot - but she's a bigger U2 fan than I & she'll divorce me if I don't bring her. Hmmmm ...

Here's the scoop - these are U2 Fan Club presale tickets, and I'm a member of the U2 Fan Club, which means you should get exclusive access to the floor via a separate "U2 Fan Club" line with these tickets and a printout of my U2 Fan Club Membership Profile page. These are authentic "hard" tix which are in my possession, NOT "TicketFast". I am NOT a ticket scalper or broker, just a regular guy who now has less than a week to solve this problem. Believe me, my loss is absolutely your gain.

I am willing to trade EVEN-UP for two tickets in the loge for the same night, preferably pretty damn close to the stage, because you will be. Sections 1, 12, 13, 14, 21 or 22 would be perfect.

PLEASE e-mail me (oldhaminsurance@townisp.com) if you're interested. Thanks.

Sure is. When you're jumping up and down fifteen feet from Bono and I'm sitting on my ass five sections away, you'll see why. Get with it.

I'm quite with it :wink:
I also understand both math and the marketplace.
I know the argument that GA are "more valuable" etc.
But lets face it, they aren't. Certainly not than the particular sections you are requesting. The secondary market demand for GA's has dropped, even on ebay they are only fetching around $100 or so apiece now. (there's currently an auction ending in 3 hours for a pair at $203.00 and in 5 hours another ends with only 1 bid currently at $200.00)
Plus they've been dropping good loges sporadically.
If you keep an eye on TM, you can find the section you're looking for and then sell someone the GA's.
But sitting in loge 13 for $49.50 isn't likely to happen.

I hear ya, Hewson, and you make a lot of sense, but it's a supply & demand world. Luckily, the Fleet-Garden offered suite tickets to "insiders" for $140 each (I got a pair) and then I got a couple of female U2 fans @ work to buy my GA's for $300. Took a $$$ bath, but learned a valuable lesson - don't buy GAs for your pregnant wife. We're going, she'll be sitting, and we're all happy. Peace out.

I think what we're trying to say is:

Scalpers = Suck
bguagnini = Scalper

therefore:
bguagnini = Suck

Ok, since this matter is resolved, I am going to close this.

And I really don't think there's any sort of scalping situation. I did the same thing for Chicago 1. I had the $160.00 and I did an even trade for GAs. Just depends how much you want to be on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom