Boston Shows !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bguagnini

Babyface
Hello, Boston fans! Please help with these three questions ...

(1) I have fan club GA tix for 10/3. Does anyone know what the TD BankNorth Garden rules will be regarding GA lines, etc.?

(2) Will cell / camera phones be allowed into the Garden?

(3) Will cameras be allowed into the Garden?

I know they've been asked before, so please be patient. Thanks ... see y'all there!

pacemaker said:
Man, I wish I had a ticket to at least ONE of the upcoming 4 shows... dangit.

there have been a few drips recently (past week), all 1 ticket at a time. keep checking with ticketmaster...you may luck out.

not sure about the policy (want to sell me one of the 10/4 ga?? :) ) and i think cameras are allowed.

bguagnini said:
Hello, Boston fans! Please help with these three questions ...

(1) I have fan club GA tix for 10/3. Does anyone know what the TD BankNorth Garden rules will be regarding GA lines, etc.?

(2) Will cell / camera phones be allowed into the Garden?

(3) Will cameras be allowed into the Garden?

I know they've been asked before, so please be patient. Thanks ... see y'all there!

this is all based on what happened in the spring in Boston.

1. Ticketmaster sent out emails stating what the GA procedure was going to be about a week before the show. I dont have GA tix this time around in Boston so Im not expecting to get this email again. Last time it was get a bracelet with a number on it around 8 or 9 AM. Then leave for the day and be back by 5 PM.

2 and 3. Boston was one of the only places to NOT allow cameras eventhough at the exact dates of the Boston shows U2.com was asking for fan pics. The Garden employees new about it, but said that the 'official' policy was no cameras and until they diretly heard otherwise they werent allowing them. They can never take away a camera phone or battery to the phone. I got in with a disposable but many didnt. And if they caught you with a digital camera they took the memory card.

At Boston I they officially did not allow cameras and confiscated them. Then, at Boston II they announced the policy had changed and they allowed them (non-professional cameras).

So I assume they will officially allow cameras for this leg in Boston.

Back
Top Bottom