boston 12/4 &12/5 tix still avail.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innominata8

War Child
i just got off the phone with ticketmaster...they still have a few tix avail. to the 12/4 & 12/5 show in boston, even though they aren't coming up on the ticketmaster website.

i couldn't find any ticketmaster number to post here (i called my local number and that's how i found out about the avail.)

yeah, i talked with someone directly. i don't remember how i got a customer service rep on the phone; ticketmaster's automated system is a bitch to navigate, if you haven't gathered that yet. still, it's worth it to occationally call them and check on ticket avail. on a few different occations (other than u2) i've been able to find tickets by talking with a rep--even if the website doesn't bring any up.

also....should new shows become available, ticketmaster recommended to me that i call for tickets instead of using their website b/c the website gets overloaded with requests and basically grinds to a halt. i tried this approach with the 11/26 montreal show and landed 8 decent seats a few minutes after the show went on sale.

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom