belgium presale total fiasco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

punkreas

The Fly
well,how could i know,while waiting the whole night ,that i'll fall on a so fucking stupid mess!!!opening presale 10 am..nno bloody way to get on the only ticketmaster adress( + phone number always busy of course:drool: )60.000 places disapear in about 3 hours;not really a big surprise but as far as i can read in this forum,most of us didn't get nothing exepct no respect.money rules the world:eek:n ebay belgium,you can find some really nice u2 tickets at a crazy price..looks like something really dodgy was on..it even goes on belgium tv:mad: IT SUCKS!!! take care

or maybe the tickets have actually sold out? i mean come on guys, we cant just keep blaming everything on either the band, or brokers, maybe some people where actually just unluckys because fans did buy tickets?

why? maybe some people should open their eyes, around 60% of the people on here from what i seen were offerd tickets of some form, but declined because they were nosebleed seats, just my thoughts anyway

:ohmy: yeah..not wrong..by the way you have to know that i'llget one during this presale(relly back one)..for here i just think about people who don'have internet or a handy!! IT STILLS EXIST!!! thanks for your reply:wink:

I heard about the bloodbath Belgium ticket sales turned into being. I was thinking about you. Sorry to hear you missed out. Sounds like a heck of a lot of people missed out on Belgium. :hug:

You're surprised they sold out so fast? Belgium and Netherlands are very strong markets for U2.

Face it, 60,000 other U2 loving fans beat you to it. They're not all scalpers.

And they may add a show.

Last edited:
I managed to get onto the belgian site this morning after just 2 attempts and there were still standing tickets (65 euros) and seats available. I don't think it's a conspiracy theory or anything, just very very high demand.

you right!!but why they did it on that dodgy and messy way!!!mama cass,well,you really lucky!! did you get place for me??hope you don't forget!!:wink:

I must give a big :up: for teleticketsservice for the wonderfull service at the U2 com pre sale though. they offered everyone who lost the presale code a solution. you could send them a e-mail with the code, the tickets you wantend and your creditcard number and they got the tickets for you.

:up: teleticketsservice:up:

For the sake of speeding this conversation along I will answer that question.

punkreas is not a member of U2.com . I asked him that question in another thread yesterday.

:up: Close this one please. A lot of belgium u2 com members did manage to optain tickets with the help of the ticketoutlet. :up:

EBAY watch...

3 items on sale at ebay.be:

1 ticket for EUR 300, 2 days to go
1 ticket for EUR 250, 2 days to go
4 tickets for EUR 575, 6 days to go

if the price for the bundle of 4 tickets doesnt skyrocket (but it will) who wants to buy them with me? 150 apiece?

the u2.com site is the biggest moneywolf :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:
they are the problem, about the tickets sales....

Back
Top Bottom