Australian/NZ Tour 2006 Petition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay! 20 signatures so far :)

keep it up all....pass on the word!

Didnt work for Winnipeg or Brazil. Wont work for Australia. I am also certain U2 doesnt care about online petitions. I think U2 will play where they want when they want.

Where U2 want: the USA.

Only the USA.

Forget even Ireland, let alone Australia and New Zealand. The last time Ireland got four shows on a single tour was LOVETOWN! Seriously, WTF?

thetitans2k said:
Didnt work for Winnipeg or Brazil. Wont work for Australia. I am also certain U2 doesnt care about online petitions. I think U2 will play where they want when they want.

dont come in and post some negative comment. yes, they dont always work but that was already stated. no point.

lets keep it postive and see what we can do people!

Signed! :)

And fo fuck sake, just let us do SOMETHING progressive, regardless of its probability of doing anythingor not, its better then sitting at home screaming blue murder at all the tour dates is a certain country and skipping U2 songs on random.....

I cannot believe they wouldnt come an play in the best country in the world.... ;)

I was gonna start this thread myself. I am going to write letters to U2, send emails, I'm doing all I can.

I'm 15, I don't wanna miss 'em. Does anything they will come? When do the USA shows end? What next?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom