Australia/NZ - We Have Dates, But Still Desperate Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same boat, I've been thrown off too. I didnt really want to have to go to ebay for these tickets but it looks like that will be the case now.

yay i just got through on the phone... i was hitting refresh on the computer and redial on the phone... try both... ticketmaster is still jammed.

i wanna know if sydney has sold out and if they're going to announce another one... that way i'll skip brisbane and go to another sydney one. it's going to be hell at 12 when brisbane AND adelaide people will both be on ticketmaster. i couldn't get through now and that was just for one show. :banghead:

i know, i just went to c wat melb tickets where still available and all i got was C reserve and row W thats crap!. I cant beleive how quick there selling.

Precious3 said:
is brisbane on sale 12pm QLD time or NSW time?

i assumed queensland.... good point, i never really thought about it until now when you mentioned it.

sokki said:
i wanna know if sydney has sold out and if they're going to announce another one... that way i'll skip brisbane and go to another sydney one. it's going to be hell at 12 when brisbane AND adelaide people will both be on ticketmaster. i couldn't get through now and that was just for one show. :banghead:

Brisbane goes live half an hour after Adelaide. This is going to be a nightmare. :|

Sydney is sold out. Looks like a lot of us missed out. Tickets are already on ebay for $500 upwards, this is just stupid.

Precious3 said:
is brisbane on sale 12pm QLD time or NSW time?

It will be QLD time. 12pm QLD time is 1pm NSW time.

And Adelaide goes on sale 12pm Adelaide time which is 12:30pm NSW time.

Can someone please confirm (I should know this) is Ticket Master doing both Adelaide and Brisbane?

BASS outlets are selling Adelaide U2 tickets... I never realised... I thought we'd have to go to ticketmaster. Obviously they've teamed up. Makes sense seeing we only have two ticketmaster outlets in all of Adelaide.

timothius said:

:yes:

I think presales, corprates and ticket packages had pretty much raided that booty when it came to it.

My work bought 50 A Reserve over a week ago. :wink:

Sydney 1 effectively sold out within the hour (some shitty single tickets still available as of 10am). That's amazing. This is one massive show.

ShoutLikeStars said:
BASS outlets are selling Adelaide U2 tickets... I never realised... I thought we'd have to go to ticketmaster. Obviously they've teamed up. Makes sense seeing we only have two ticketmaster outlets in all of Adelaide.

But who is doing internet sales for Adelaide? Ticket Master or BASS?

I'm here in Sydney and I got tickets for Sydney thru the pre-sale so I'm set for Sydney. I'm thinking I may as well try for Brisbane and Adelaide too. And I'm guessing I need to use Ticket Master online at 12pm and 12:30pm for Brisbane and Adelaide respectively. After 12:30pm presumably the Ticket Master web site will let you pick which city you are buying for since all 3 of Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide will be on sale then.

this is crazy. and to all those pll who said these shows would not sell out...i think they will!

Does anyone know if Bass are doing phone bookings, as well as outlets? I'm trying to ring them but the line keeps dropping out. I'm at work today and this is a nightmare!

AndrewCowley said:

But who is doing internet sales for Adelaide? Ticket Master or BASS?

I'm here in Sydney and I got tickets for Sydney thru the pre-sale so I'm set for Sydney. I'm thinking I may as well try for Brisbane and Adelaide too. And I'm guessing I need to use Ticket Master online at 12pm and 12:30pm for Brisbane and Adelaide respectively. After 12:30pm presumably the Ticket Master web site will let you pick which city you are buying for since all 3 of Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide will be on sale then.

Bass's website says Ticketmaster for Internet I believe.

I was very surprised to still get 4 GA tickets for Melbourne at 10:23am - but then given that it took 4 mucked up transactions in 90 mins to get their website to work, (meltdown) I think this was due to system errors, not slow demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom