Australia/NZ - We Have Dates, But Still Desperate Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ticketmaster is selling shows one at at time and its realy buzy too.... betta keep trying.

The system tried to screw me over, told me no module was selected when I went to confirm, but then I tried it again and it went through. Bloody nerve-wracking though!

The Auckland sale has been nuts, apparently it's sold out, and now rumours are flying of a second show going on sale in minutes. Would help if TM NZ's site would load!

shit........... i have mine already but have friends frantically trying with no luck. people everywhere at greensborough

Anyone heard anything about additional dates yet?

Nothing but rumours in NZ so far ...

i just walked over to the newsagent and got a ticket for sydney... there was nobody there lol.... but i'm on ticketmaster now trying for melb.... i'm so sick of this busy screen i feel like smashing the computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaahhhh!!!!

A tough morning for some of us fans. It seems demand is through the roof. I got tickets for my home city (Sydney) in the pre-sale last week. And for other states I'm going to see what I can pick up on e-bay over the coming weeks. This is my "strategy" for not having to compete with the thousands of others hitting the various ticketing web sites right now. The e-bay approach will cost me $$$ but at least that way I can be selective and get exactly what I want without a whole lot of hassle.

Axver said:
The system tried to screw me over, told me no module was selected when I went to confirm, but then I tried it again and it went through. Bloody nerve-wracking though!

The Auckland sale has been nuts, apparently it's sold out, and now rumours are flying of a second show going on sale in minutes. Would help if TM NZ's site would load!

sold out, thats nuts

I have got through 4 times, first two times all the buttons on the page would not load and their moron web designers havent heard of tooltips, so I was clicking on blank buttons looking for the "continue"....

last two time I got all the way through to the LAST page, only to get "Error - this event is not currently on sale on the internet"

This was at 9:20 am and 9:27am, and I havent got back on since.

:mad:

I'm going to see The Ants - Live In Sydney's Telstra Stadium March 31st 2006

:lol:

I'm just happy to be there!!!!

And before that Melbourne on March 24th!!!, now its just all down to brisbane....

Good luck everybody.

I hope for my friends sake Brisbane is a little calmer than the others seem to be!

I'm on but when I select purchase I am getting

Sorry, unable to obtain an offer on the tickets you requested.

doesnt matter if I select 1 or 2 tickets.

frikkin annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom