Anyone trying for tickets to Milwaukee show today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I clicked on $49.50 best available and got upper level seats, but they are still priced $49.50. I don't get it lol. I thought the reserved seating was more expensive. :confused:

wow those sold out quick. According to my clock they sold out by 10:08 I was in right at 10 and didn't get anything...hopefully they'll add another show in either milwaukee or minneapolis.

u2sangel said:
I got upper level too not the GA's I wanted but I am in the building!YEA!!!!!!!Hopefully they will add another date!

Yeah, I hope they add another date, too - but would they have done it already? Or could they wait a few days? They gotta fill that gap somehow between Milwaukee and Boston!

Yeah, the GAs kind of sold out. I'm bummed..it's a long story actually, but I'm fortunate because a friend and I actually got two seats near the front of the nosebleeds parallel to the stage. It could be very interesting there.

Bring on another date!!:drool:

macphistosmagic said:
I clicked on $49.50 best available and got upper level seats, but they are still priced $49.50. I don't get it lol. I thought the reserved seating was more expensive. :confused:

Nosebleed seats also cost $49, then there's the $95 and $160 seating levels.

The gods smiled upon me for I got 2 GAs at 10:01 with no problems. Aaaahhh.... my honeymoon will start off so sweet!

Back
Top Bottom