Anyone still waiting for Toronto tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2wedge

New Yorker
Just wondering if anyone's still waiting on their Toronto general sale tickets? I know some people got theirs this week, but I'm still without.

Any feedback is appreciated.

that makes sense lady as I see you are in Canada, anyone stateside get theirs yet?

thanks for answering.

unless they are already in the hands of canada post ..you can call ticketmaster and tell them to change your order from delivery to pick up.

:ohmy:

I have nothing!

Better check...

Says they were printed and mailed, but I didnt get the email of WHEN they were printed... they better be here soon or else :mad:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

I have nothing!

Better check...

Says they were printed and mailed, but I didnt get the email of WHEN they were printed... they better be here soon or else :mad:

Miroslava, I am in the same boat so I will keep you posted. Spoke with my PO today and they say anywhere from 10-15 Business Days from Canada to US... getting a bit nervous though...

Got mine today!! Amazingly enough, someone at TM Canada has a brain... I got my tickets for 9/16 and 9/17 in the same envelope

Good luck u2wedge

Miroslava said:
Got mine today!! Amazingly enough, someone at TM Canada has a brain... I got my tickets for 9/16 and 9/17 in the same envelope

Good luck u2wedge

Got mine today, too! Nice! They were postmarked April 26th.

Didn't like how they put the ticket receipt in the window... too easy to tell they are tickets. Prefer the US Ticketmaster mailing procedure much more.

Last edited:
drumkeeran said:
Got my presales this week...mailed out on 4/21 and received on 4/26...not bad for Post Canada.

I'm in Rochester, NY.

Yeah, I'm in Buffalo and got mine the same day :wave:

Back
Top Bottom