Anyone score Toronto tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have GAs for both nights as does one of my good friends.

SWEEEEEEEEETT!!!

I got 2 tix in SEC 118 Row 15 for Sept 12!

Then I got 2 tix in SEC 120 Row 4 for Sept 14!

Bring on the 3rd and 4th Toronto shows!!!

I opened my email this morning and found out that Fan Fire had finally figured out I am a former Prop member. I got my new Prop code 40 min before the pre-sale. What a day.

That and my twin babies turn 1 year old today!!!

What a great day. :applaud: :rockon: :dancing: :drunk: :hug: :dance: :bow:

I went on at 10:00 pm. By 10:10 I had tickets for both shows (former prop member)

Night 1 - Section 118 row 15
Night 2 - Section 118 row 12

I am scared that I won't get tickets for the general pre-sale for Toronto, unless they add 2 or 1 more shows. As I am reading your posts I have a tear in my eye.....:sad: :no:

looks like they will probably add a show or 2 in toronto.. since they have a big gap between shows in chicago and toronto

You all are very lucky. I opted to join the paid membership a bit too late. If any of you are interested in selling a pair of tix for any of the Toronto shows, let me know. If I'm going to overpay, I'd rather do so to real U2 fans, not some ticket agent who only wants to turn a dirty profit, and by doing so, takes the tickets that I could have legitimatelypurchased.

Let me know. I'll make it worthwhile. Thanks.

Shono said:
SWEEEEEEEEETT!!!

I got 2 tix in SEC 118 Row 15 for Sept 12!

Then I got 2 tix in SEC 120 Row 4 for Sept 14!

Shono, that's awesome. Night 1 I'm in row 12, and night 2 I'm in row 18. Hopefully there won't be any rows 1-11!!!! Man! If only I could bring in my camera!!!

Yeah, so I go in this morning at 10am for 9/14 and pull up a pair in Sec 109 row 15 (Section 109 is an unbelievable section to be in), so I decide to commit and go through with those - and ticketmaster of course fucks it up and there is an error in processing my order, so now I am in shock and debating whether to hit up Buffalo or go back and try to get Toronto tix... I decide to go back to the main Toronto sales page, and specify GAs, and behold - GAs were still available, so I'm a happy camper... just curious if anyone else has tried to get GAs today and were they sold out of them? What type of tickets are left?? Anyone know?

i tried best available @10 am and got section 118. i was hoping to get ga's but i didn't want to try again cause i was scared i'd get worse or nothing. these tickets altough they are very good are really expensive. but i'll be trying for ga's for 3rd and 4th shows if they go up.

Last edited:
I had 2 tickets by 10:02 this morning...I'm in sec. 108 Row 16 on the 12th.......I was at work at the time, like I could work after that!!
Congrats to all who scored!! I think we are all in for one hell of a show, I can't wait for Sept.:rockon: See you all there!!

Sweet Tart said:
i got section 118 row 21 for toronto 2

Awesome. I got row 18 for that night. I think I've looked at the ACC map 20 times already. We're so close to the stage AND we can get up and go to the bathroom without fear of losing our seats.

reneedo said:

Awesome. I got row 18 for that night. I think I've looked at the ACC map 20 times already. We're so close to the stage AND we can get up and go to the bathroom without fear of losing our seats.

i know...it's great isn't it???

i usually prefer seats to ga cause i'm so short i usually can't see swill but with the price difference between the 2 i will probably be trying for ga's for an additional shows that go on sale on saturday.

ps...i :heart: the fact that we are on :adam: side of the stage. :drool: :hyper: :faint:

RicoT.O said:
I am scared that I won't get tickets for the general pre-sale for Toronto, unless they add 2 or 1 more shows. As I am reading your posts I have a tear in my eye.....:sad: :no:

You and me both my friend.... I am getting depressed just by reading these posts. People having GREAT tickets for more than ONE show... just unfair!
And I am waiting for Saturday sale.....

:sad:

Don't worry, for sure Mondays show will be tight on tickets, but I am going for wednesdays show, and maybe then they may add a EXTRA show or 2, remember U2 loves Toronto, and they always play 3 shows. Don't worry!!!

I am going for the most expensive seats my computer and going to try with GA's on another computer in my house.

:sad: Look forward to see you all in Toronto, in September, only 1 more day untill Gen. Sale wohoooo!!!

Hey Shono. Not sure if I'm going to be there opening night. I'll be sending some family members for that one. I'll probably go the Wednesday night. Either way, it's going to be great. I think those seats are going to be fantastic.

narula said:
Yeah, so I go in this morning at 10am for 9/14 and pull up a pair in Sec 109 row 15 (Section 109 is an unbelievable section to be in), so I decide to commit and go through with those - and ticketmaster of course fucks it up and there is an error in processing my order, so now I am in shock and debating whether to hit up Buffalo or go back and try to get Toronto tix... I decide to go back to the main Toronto sales page, and specify GAs, and behold - GAs were still available, so I'm a happy camper... just curious if anyone else has tried to get GAs today and were they sold out of them? What type of tickets are left?? Anyone know?

check your order on ticketmaster's page, you might have got tickets. i've heard a lot of stories like yours and in most cases the purchase did go thru.

Back
Top Bottom