anyone looking forward to cardiff?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
Some ppl on here who have G.A's said they're gonna join the line at about 2pm...

thats probably when id line up if i was going to a Eurigo show

you lucky bastards with no lottery

i am going in the morning - possibly as early as 8am - depending on how long it takes to get there.

chris white said:
shame they havent played 40 instead of playing vertigo twice

Stop whining. Vertigo is the greatest song ever and the only true worthy closer in the history of U2!!!!:wink:

chris white said:
shame they havent played 40 instead of playing vertigo twice

Not recently they havent, but they often played 40 on the 1st leg. Don't think there's much chance of any MAJOR changes for Cardiff now. Tho the next 3 Dublin gigs will provide some kind of clue I think...:hmm:

Aardvark747 said:

Not recently they havent, but they often played 40 on the 1st leg. Don't think there's much chance of any MAJOR changes for Cardiff now. Tho the next 3 Dublin gigs will provide some kind of clue I think...:hmm:

dublin will be graced by the best U2song ever: Vertigo.
If Dublin is lucky they will get it 6 times..Now THAT ladys and gentlemen is a treat!:huh:

In all seriousness(if possible)

OOTS, Gloria and Bad will be back for Dubln I'm sure...Crumbs should make it debut there and I think that it will happen...

tink said:
6 days till I pop my U2 cherry!

Are any other little people like me seeing the gig from the seats?

Lou

Not me. Me and my brother will be queing up all day and we'll be down on the field. Hopefully really freakin' close!

tink said:
I think I'm in the BT Stand - I just want to be able to see! Fingers crossed!

That's it! That's where I am too I think. Yeah we should be able to see just fine buddy - we just have to stand facing to the right if my memory of the seating plan is correct!:wink:
We'll get to see the whole of the stage and big screen anyway...:up:

Back
Top Bottom