Anyone familiar with the staples center?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

breakdown

Babyface
I have seats in one of the back rows of section 209...does anyone who has been to the staples center know how the view is from this section? I'm afraid of being too far away from the band...it might be neat to be able to see the full effects of the show, but not from a mile away? Would rear-view seats be better?

Thanks.

I've been to the Staples center many times. In fact, I had tickets to the first leg in section 107 which were very near yours but a section below. I definitely enjoyed the show from there. What is cool is that you can see the stage and screen quite well, and also the sea of fans in general admission going crazy. Your tickets are at least below the 3 levels of luxury boxes, so you won't feel so detached as in the 300-level seats. I've also had seats right behind the stage (in phoenix) which were, in my opinion, better than the 107 seats for LA. You are VERY close to the band and stage, and it provides a very different perspective. Hope that is helpful. Bottom line, in an arena, you are never very far away (unless you're up top) so you'll enjoy from pretty much anywhere!

rshoff91 is correct, those should be great seats to see the whole stage, lighting etc. It is low enough to be close. If this is your first show of the tour I would keep these seats before getting behind the stage tickets. You will get a great overall view. Enjoy !!

Back
Top Bottom