Anyone ever sit in MSG 400 Sections?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drleather2001

The Fly
I have tix for section 405, which is way up there...just wondering if anyone's sat that far up for a show. I've sat in the 300s near there, and it was...eh...
Just wondering if it's seriously worth it to sell them and look for even 300 level seats. I've checked out the MSG seating viewer, and its not really that helpful.

but the good news is that you can see in almost every seat at MSG.

It seems like the 400 level is about the same as the 300 levels in newer arenas like Fleet, United Center, and AAC in Dallas. The newer arenas have suites in between while MSG doesn't. I have 2nd to last row in 300 level and i'm guessing it won't be all that bad.

U2fan05 said:
It seems like the 400 level is about the same as the 300 levels in newer arenas like Fleet, United Center, and AAC in Dallas. The newer arenas have suites in between while MSG doesn't. I have 2nd to last row in 300 level and i'm guessing it won't be all that bad.

this is true... the 400 level... the "blue heaven" as they're called, even though the blue seats have since been painted teal (stupid dolan's) are around 3/4s of the arena, the suites take up the other 1/4...

MadisonSquareGardenU2_all.gif

those are the 400 sections in the distance... ringing the arena... the stage will also be placed on that side of the arena...

sample.jpg

section 405 is at least a front view section... i'd look to see if i could buy a 300 section before selling the 400 though...

Thanks!
Yea, I wouldnt mind so much if 405 was one of the overhanging sections, so I could at least feel like I was hanging over the edge with people below me. But 405, i think, is just like another set of seats above the 300 section. Eh...it IS true tho, the first time I went to MSG I was expecting this monsterous arena, and its actually quite cozy (for an arena, I mean). Fleet is cavernous by comparison.

I managed to get a single ticket for Row B in 407 last week for the 11/22 show. I've been to MSG a couple of times and I think the sound is good from no matter where your sitting. MSG has the best acoustics of any arena that I've ever been to.

At least I have better seats than what I had for the Philly 2 show in May. Last row, top of the arena. It sucked. And it was $105 a ticket to boot!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

this is true... the 400 level... the "blue heaven" as they're called, even though the blue seats have since been painted teal (stupid dolan's) are around 3/4s of the arena, the suites take up the other 1/4...

MadisonSquareGardenU2_all.gif

those are the 400 sections in the distance... ringing the arena... the stage will also be placed on that side of the arena...

sample.jpg

section 405 is at least a front view section... i'd look to see if i could buy a 300 section before selling the 400 though...

Nevermind

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom