Any wristband info for Monday Montreal show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trashdaveed

The Fly
Hey,

I'm sitting at home right now (I'm sure there are people in line already) and I was wondering if anyone knows info about wristbanding for tomorrow's show? I asked many security guards yesterday and they said no, there wouldn't be any, but since this is Quebec, you never know. I just don't want to get there early tomorrow morning and have to be way, way back because of wristbands. Anyone know?

Thanks!

I was at the Bell Center today...went to the Canadians Boutique because i read on another forum...that they were selling some U2 merchandise...and i wanted a tour book badly...i have one from Popmart, Elevation...i can't miss Vertigo...and i got one...I'm happy :)
Anyways i really didn't see anyone around waiting...but that was 4pm...so who knows whats going on now :)
Good luck for tomorrow your gonna have a blast if its anything like last nights show :hyper:

trashdaveed said:
I was wondering if anyone knows info about wristbanding for tomorrow's show?

Hey trashdaveed, I don't know for sure, but I'm assuming their won't be any wristbands given away until the doors open for Monday's show. Like you said, this is Quebec, so they don't like making things simple like in all other cities.

There was no fan club pre-sale for Monday's show i think. So there should only be one line. If I were you, i'd start making the line up at around 2-3 pm. You won't be the first, but you'll probably be 100th or something. You'll still be close enough to see the band.

I counted the hours me and my wife were standing up friday and saturday(including the concert). It totaled 8 hours. Let me tell you, your knees will hurt the next day.

Hope you have a great time.

Hey Seconds,

Thank you so much for that info. Exactly what I was looking for -- just a little bit of wisdom from someone who knows more about how things go down than I do. I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom