any dates for Asia??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
u2tours.com posted a rumor for possible shows in india during this leg of the tour. not saying it's likely but they do have some free dates between the argentina and new zealand shows in march. :shrug:

Damn, you beat me to it!

u2rulesmyworld said:
mot unless you consider Japan or Australia part of Asia

I think you better dust off the Passport and buy a plane ticket

Japan? well... really, i haven't been out of this country all my life (juz 15 yrs old). I think watching a U2 concert is good reason to. but it's too expensive for me:( instead of using the money for a plane ticket, i can just use that to buy a good concert ticket. and it would be difficult staying in japan, most of the people there wont even speak english, especially security guards. at least here i can talk easily to sec guards and find my way to the backstage, just like what i do when i watch concerts haha :)

can someone make a poster for me saying "pls visit philippines'' and wave it during the concert? for them to know

i'm really sorry elisa. :( having to travel out of the country would suck & it's way too expensive for a single concert. you may be able to find someone at one of the australian/south american/etc shows who could make a sign...although i really don't see them playing anymore countries on this tour honestly. hopefully they will at the least visit more asian countries on their next tour...

:hug:

Japan is a bit different as they are allocating tickets through a couple of lotteries. The main one is over, don't believe everyone got tickets. A second lottery for non-Japan residents is open now through the 8th, see the Japan thread for details. No word about a second show yet...

hi elisa
i think you should figure out a way to get to sydney for their november 13th show
this is your one & only chance, as for philli, nah no word on if they'll play there

i did hear from a mate in india that u2 is looking to do a small tour of india (it appeared in their national newspaper called TIMES OF INDIA) - likely they will play bangalore, bombay & delhi - if the tour is 100% confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom