Another Ticket Available for 4/25 Seattle Right NOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw the ticket too but it's gone now. I noticed that the ticket was a "discounted u2.com ticket. Anyone know what that's about.
Good luck Seattle.

I don't know either. Yesterday I bought two tickets in the same row that said that. Just thought I could help someone out. I grabbed the ticket twice, but just couldn't make myself buy another one. Credit card debt city!

I'm in L.A. and waiting for the brokers to release/reduce ticket prices. Just for the fun of it I counted the number available for Staples of April 6th and there were 1.065 tickets available. They have to reduce or release if the average ticket were $100 then they stand to loose over a $100,000 if they don't unload them. That is for just one show!
Have fun!

Does good luck Seattle mean that there are NO tickets left for the 4-25 show?

I'm still looking. I know there's always a chance to find a last minute person selling them in front of the arena, but I don't want to live on that chance alone. I will be in Seattle that night and I desperately want tickets. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks.
I just looked at Totaltickets.com and I found two GA tickets for $125 each, and if I get that desperate by the end of next week, I will just go ahead and buy those. Better safe than sorry, right.

Also, ticketmaster also said that as the concert nears, more tickets open up. I just really wanted two GA tickets.

Back
Top Bottom