Alright Chicago -- what did everyone get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamagnomethief

The Fly
Well, I waited for the 5/7 show for about three minutes and it timed out on me, but a friend got me one GA for the second show...

<<waits patiently for third date to be announced and go on sale>>

I got two GA for the 7th. :D

And believe it or not, I did this via phone. The website kept telling me 15 minute wait. Meanwhile I kept dialing the local TM office, and at 11:03 I got through to their automated service, so I purchased the tickets that way. Or so I hope!! I won't feel confident until I can verify the order first.

got on once-to be told it was sold out

trying again-just for the hell of it

looks like no concert for me-thanks, fanfire!

Me too!! I've been waiting for 15 minutes for 15 minutes now!!! :mad:

I'm on the phone, too...yay for different time zones...

No third show yet?

how could you possibly get tickets on the phone 3 mins afterwards?

I was in Chicago 1 min after 10, 1 GA ticket try, they were gone

waiting for another chicago announcement, let's all hope

Behind the stage for both shows! Makes me wish I bought those $95 upper level seats on the other side of the stadium.

Oh well, at least I'm at the show.

after waiting 20 minutes for a second try at chicago (the dreaded 15 min message in my face forever)

I got this:

There was a problem processing your request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

(0x100084)

If you submitted an order, and are not sure if it went through please check Order History or contact Customer Service.

Grindstone said:
how could you possibly get tickets on the phone 3 mins afterwards?

I was in Chicago 1 min after 10, 1 GA ticket try, they were gone

waiting for another chicago announcement, let's all hope

I don't know it happened. That's why I want to verify my order first before I get too excited. :huh:

This is insane...I've been on hold since before 11:00 Eastern time, I've had the 15 minute wait window for about the same amount of tiem...Whoever is getting through, you are LUCKY people!!

miss becky said:

I don't know it happened. That's why I want to verify my order first before I get too excited. :huh:

you should have gotten a confirmation code on the phone from the TM person. what did they say?

It was all automated. I did get an order number. But I can't view the order yet online...I don't know how long it will take to update the website. I would feel safer if I could view the order, you know?

Nada so far on Chicago --- got the same time out 018x message.

Denver is 2 hours behind NYC -- Easter, Central, Mountain (Denver) that's why Monday Night Football gets over at a decent hour for folks in Colorado (-:

Yeah,this Ticketmaster online process couldn't suck any worse. I've been denied for any seats 3 times after 10 minute waits online. The presale was the way to go it appears.

Back
Top Bottom