Alright Chicago -- what did everyone get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really guys, there's no strategy. It's all dumb luck. Just keep trying and hope for the best. Don't give up yet, as cancelled orders or whatever could add to the number of tickets released.

The way to do it is definitely to go for one tickect at a time and best available... I tried it twice and got through...

I had seats in 205, 300 something, behind the stage, nothing that rocked my world. So I bought nothin, but I do have my presale tickets for Chicago 1. I hope they will come back in the Fall if not, no biggie, I'm going to one show. I talked to a rep at one point, who offered the seats behind the stage, who said check back tomorrow and weekly you never know what will pop up. Seeing these messages though I should have picked up the 205 ones and sold them. Sorry guys.

Nothing :tsk: Looks like I will NEVER see U2. I waited in line at TM for 3 hrs, only to get a shit random draw. The guy in front offered me four decent seats at $95 each, but I don't think he got any better this morning so I'm guessing he'll hang on to those. I cam home right after 10am (Chi time) and have been trying for the 7th, 9th, and 10th since.

For what it's worth, I'll pay just about anything for 2 GA's for May 7 or 9 (preferably 9).

NO chicago tickets

I was unable to get any tickets at all, even though I had presale pprivelages. I see some general admission tickets for sale: $264 with shipping for 2 tickets @ chicago on 5/10 or 5/12. Is that too much to pay?

well TM did have my records of my order it was just under another account!! grrr.

so now I need to sell them

May 10 section 230 row 3 (2 tickets)

May 12 section 222 row 8 (2 tickets)

Hey they are your ticket into the arena. I've seen u2's from behind at the united center and the place stillrocks!!!

email me at TigerLily1276@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom