ALL Hawaii shows discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
Here's what we know:

http://forum.interference.com/t151332.html
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Jan/04/br/br07p.html

Also, there is some sort of big concert announcement scheduled on the 9th

Nightsong said:

This station is advertising a major concert announcement Jan. 9 @ 7:20 AM hawaiian time (GMT -10)
Star 101.9
Streaming audio is available :wink:

List of those Interferencers confirmed as going:

Allidreamsoutloud
arw9797
Bort269
Carek1230
CarmelU2fan
Catlady
Eep
Gorman
Kariann
KellyAhern
Miroslava
mrpoptop
Nurse Chrissi
Pop Artist
R8drgurl
Ramblin Rose
Ruffian
Trevster2k
Tryan101 (and clan!)
U2forlife
Weinerdog

If you wish to be added to the list, please say so :D

Prior thread here:

http://forum.interference.com/t151372.html

Last edited:
No need to worry Miro...I am at work and I picked up my co workers itinerary by mistake...Mine goes as follows Continetal MCI 8:45 AM to IAH 10:53 AM 12:20 IAH to HNL 3:45 :reject: I need to go home and do this:crazy:

all this airlines/hotels/cars/tickets searching is giving me vertigo. I won't post the pic again, for fear of spreading it :wink:

And thanks u2forlife - much appreciated :hug:

<<<my Amex points must be good for something! :hmm:

Oh and another (GOOD) thing.....Daylight Savings is the FIRST weekend in April, NOT an April Fool's joke.....so that means an extra hour for those of us travelling from the West coast!! :wink:

Congrats Karen!

Alright, off to kick boys asses! :angry:

:love: kickboxing with the boys...

If you are freaking out for me Miro, keep freaking. Nothing has been booked or anything. Just suggestions and help offered to figure out travelling, as I rarely do any, and I HATE researching things. And if you are researching, I have 49K Amex points, not signed up for any travel programs with any airlines, would be travelling 2 adults, 1 child (11 yrs), leaving from LAX :whistle:
I'm pitiful. But I would be happy to buy a round of drinks or two or more :yes:

:help:

<<<must leave blue crack and work some today :grumpy:

Lila64 said:
If you are freaking out for me Miro, keep freaking. Nothing has been booked or anything. Just suggestions and help offered to figure out travelling, as I rarely do any, and I HATE researching things. And if you are researching, I have 49K Amex points, not signed up for any travel programs with any airlines, would be travelling 2 adults, 1 child (11 yrs), leaving from LAX :whistle:
I'm pitiful. But I would be happy to buy a round of drinks :yes:

Ok honey, yes you are pitiful... :lol: I am not done planning my own trip and have to round up my 5 friends to see who is doing what but if I see anything :hug:

Which is what we tried to explain to some europeans over and over again last year... there are deliciously priced flights to travel all over europe if you know what you're doing. For us, not so much. :huh:

And I am worried about Carmel's itinerary. Tell me you have a flight to HNL too. :uhoh:

no i get it, god i wish they were doing more european shows :sad: this flying back and forwards to the US is so expensive:madspit:

i want to go so badly, need to sit down and think about finances , i booked time of work though today just incase :happy: :lmao:

the lowest flight i have found for me is £600, which is prob about $1200 :ohmy:

Lila64 said:

I will do some looking for you. I'm much better at travel planning than my real job.

I'm not going. I just can't get worked up about a limited time in Hawaii. I'd rather go with my baby and have some decent time there.

However, I may be able to purchase concert tickets for anyone who can't be in front of a 'puter when they go on sale. We'll see how that works.

Thanks tryan, Miroslava, u2forlife and everyone else who has emailed/PMed, IMed. It's much appreciated. Really :hug: :hug:

Lila64 said:

Lila im as pitifull as you :hug:

all this researching is leaving me :crazy::crack:

martha said:
I'm not going. I just can't get worked up about a limited time in Hawaii. I'd rather go with my baby and have some decent time there.

However, I may be able to purchase concert tickets for anyone who can't be in front of a 'puter when they go on sale. We'll see how that works.

I'm sorry you can't make it. I'm still hoping it works out for me & the family.

Offering her services for ticket buying? :hmm: :yes:

Edited: :hug: for bonoishot

martha said:

Sorry you can't go. thats so nice of you to offer to help people with tickets :hug:

Miroslava said:
Thank god... I was freaking out for you... :crack:

:hug:

Thanks Babe,

I am getting it together now...I only have my flight book because it seems the prices are going up by the minute:mad:
I have not got a definate answer on the car rental so I have not booked that yet. u2forlife has booked the room so I will chip$$ in on that. I am just waiting fot the tickets now:hyper:

Thanks again Miro and u2forlife for adding me to your list. Hope to see you there Lila. Perhaps we can meet up in Houston KellyAhern:hug:

martha said:

Martha :hug: I'm so sorry that you won't be able to make it. That is very sweet of you to help with tickets though. I might take you up on that offer. I am definitely going to try for tickets, but I've never had much luck with scoring tickets online. :(

kellyahern said:

:yes:

I wonder if we're on the same flight :lol:

I'm sorry martha :(

That would be AWESOME to have a traveling buddie!!!

I think we may have...Miro pointed out my error back in the last thread...Thank GAWD fot that lady...I had my co workers itinerary :ohmy: he is going to Hawaii in April too...
My intinerary is as follows MCI-Kansas City 8:45 am to IAH 10:53 AM
IAH 12:20 to HNL 3:25 pm

bonoishot said:

Thanks i need it :lol: , call me Jem :wink:

Hey Jem

Your sign is making me hungry and they are all out of chips ahoy in the snack machine here:sigh:

Back on topic. Do you think it would be ok if we took turns waiting in the GA line? Or is that not acceptable? I have never traveled with a group before I went to the show with my boyfriend but we had seats. So there was not much waiting in line.

u2forlife said:
I think you and Kelly are on the same flight! That is so cool :hyper:

Anyone from JFK? Bueller? Anyone?

Off to get this flabby arse to the gym....

Tell me about it...All of this gut will not fit into that swimsuit I had my eye on.

"Stuffs Doritos in mouth"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom