ALL Hawaii shows discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop Artist said:

Darn, I was on that flight but I had to re-hold last night and that one wasn't an option any more...now I'm connecting at LAX at 8:05PM. If the DFW connection reappears before I make it final then I am going to choose that one since that gets me in much earlier.

Pooey! :(

And yup, that DFW flight gets in raaaather early... early enough to go dump the suitcases, eat something and go take a stroll down the beach :drool:

And then crash :lol:

u2forlife said:
I am definitely going to try for tickets, but I've never had much luck with scoring tickets online. :(

I wasn't even trying for GA for Phoenix and ended up with one.

We'll see when they go on sale. I can go over to my parents' house and use their fast connection if it's a day when I can do that. If it's a school day, then we're all SOL.

You guys are all gonna have a blast. :wink:

I'll try for tickets too, even if it's a school day. :shifty:

I've already tried for baseball playoff and world series tickets during class, why not U2 in Hawaii? :wink: My students think I'm nuts as it is. :p

Congratulations to all of you who are going to Hawaii! I was informed my bf that the trip and concert are not in the cards for us :sad: Would do it on my own but I couldn't affrod to so would need his help too. He doesn't know though that I have already checked flights from Philly and Baltimore :shh: I live in Delaware.

Btw kickboxing!:love: So cool that others on here share my passion for that too! See have been working out all of these years just so I can see U2 on a tropical island! lol.

I've only been back in town a few days and I'm already planning my way out of town again!

Just booked my plane ticket for Hawaii :dance: :dance:

Heard the rumor in zootopia so started listening to Star 101.9 and just heard the end of their ad that U2 is coming to town. Tickets go on sale January 14th at 9AM ticketmaster outlets.

April 8th and possibly another show on the 9th.

Last edited:
Nightsong said:
Heard the rumor in zootopia so started listening to Star 101.9 and just heard the end of their ad that U2 is coming to town. Tickets go on sale January 14th at 9AM ticketmaster outlets.

April 8th and possibly another show on the 9th.

Tickets go on sale on my birthday! Cruel world! :madspit:

Ok. I'm off the day tickets go on sale, otherwise ETS will have to do.

Air Canada as low as $650 from Prince George to Hawaii. 9 hour drives each way to Prince to catch plane. Hotel est for a week $700, plus booze and food, only souvenirs in Hawaii will be tour stuff.

Time off work, no problemo. It's starting to fall into place. A HUGE motivating factor is the outdoor show, I have only seen U2 in arenas, not stadiums. I'm guessing it's a whole different vibe plus probably the last shows of the tour.

I was going to buy a laptop this year, meh, I don't need no stinkin' laptop.:wink:

Besides it will be 3 weeks less a year since my last U2 concert, I'm hungry for another concert.

Last edited:
Ack! Tickets go on sale Jan 14th already?!!! Dang, with deposits for hotel and airfare...and right after Christmas, WHO can afford tickets now?!!!!!! Yikes! This SUCKS!

OK I have been on the internet checking tickets.....a word of caution and advice: Suntrips! It's cheap. Also, check some of the package deals that include land and air because a majority of those are cheaper than just airfare alone.

For those travelling from the LA area, I found an ATA flight l#4755 leaving LAX 4/6 8am nonstop arriving HNL 10:37am for $358 RT PP, ($397 incl taxes & fees).

Carek thank you for the great info!

I jokingly said to my husband tonight that they added another show here in the states. He laughed at first, but just a few minutes ago asked me how I felt about going on a vacation...in Hawaii with him!!!! :bow: He never goes to shows with me and we haven't had a vacation together in 9 years! He wants to go and stay a week and see the show. Keep your fingers crossed that we can get tickets. :hyper: :faint:

I've never been to Hawaii before and we've been looking at different packages that include hotel, airfare, and a car. I was wondering with the way gas prices are is it a better deal to use public transportation or get a rental car? Any help or advice you guys could give would be great.

And do ya have any advice on good hotels. We are looking for cheap, but decent. We will only be in the room to pass out now and again so it doesn't need to be super fancy.

Sorry if I'm a pain, but I feel like I'm flying blind on this one. Usually when I travel to shows up and down the west coast we have hotels we typically stay at and when in doubt a Motel 6 works. :wink:

ruffian said:
I've only been back in town a few days and I'm already planning my way out of town again!

Just booked my plane ticket for Hawaii :dance: :dance:

how long are you staying? are you interested in going in on a timeshare? I'll be checking into that shortly...

I don't know if this might be helpful for any of you but I get emails from a website called AdventuresinRock.com. This is what it said at the end of my email:

We're not forgetting all of our U2 fans! The fourth leg of the Vertigo Tour commences in 2006 with stops in Australia, South America, Mexico, Hawaii and more. You tell us where you want to go, and we'll put it together.

So check out the website and get on their email list! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom