ALL Hawaii shows discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Ok so if you put a flight on hold does that mean they will still charge your credit card? :uhoh:

I don't think you can put regular flights on "hold" Might depend on the airline.

You can save an itinerary but no guarantees at all for the price/availability, nothing.

Oh the horror of what they did to Vertigo

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

And I cant believe I sat through 20 mins of football to witness it... :mad:

U2Girl1978 said:
Ok so if you put a flight on hold does that mean they will still charge your credit card? :uhoh:

Well I put an award ticket on hold, meaning I'm using frequent flyer miles. On some airlines (American is one of them) you can put a regular ticket on hold for 24 hours, but most of the time you have to buy right then. Don't put any credit card info in if you are not prepared to buy right then and there though.

Pop Artist, we might be flying in together... are you going through DFW departing at 10:05 am?

U2Girl1978 said:
Julie, I have put an awards reservation on hold for the next two weeks. As long as you don't put in any credit card info you'll be fine. With United, if you call the representative, they will also hold it for 3 days. The price shouldn't change if you call back to book the reservation.

your flight

Miroslava said:

I don't think you can put regular flights on "hold" Might depend on the airline.

You can save an itinerary but no guarantees at all for the price/availability, nothing.

Miro,
I know I'm not in your U2 chat ring here, but I just found an incredibly, incredibly cheap deal to Hawaii. Are you doing ETS or just getting regular tickets? I actually just found out a huge scoop on the whole deal. One of my friends from another site, has been doing some "detective" work and just sent me something he found out about the whole ticket deal.....it seems very "interesting". O.k. I will try to write about it later, but gotta go for now....one of my toddlers just woke up crying.

.....you may say I'm a dreamer...
.....but I'm not the only one.....

uf

Re: your flight

unforgettable fire said:

Miro,
I know I'm not in your U2 chat ring here, but I just found an incredibly, incredibly cheap deal to Hawaii. Are you doing ETS or just getting regular tickets? I actually just found out a huge scoop on the whole deal. One of my friends from another site, has been doing some "detective" work and just sent me something he found out about the whole ticket deal.....it seems very "interesting". O.k. I will try to write about it later, but gotta go for now....one of my toddlers just woke up crying.

uf

Aw, of course you are in this chat circle thingy! :hug:

Ideally, I will be getting regular tickets and not have to monkey around with ETS, but if I have to, ETS will do! And you left us hanging!!! :D

Well, you know where else you can reach me if you want to be stealth :shifty:

Re: your flight

unforgettable fire said:

one of my toddlers just woke up crying.

uf

after you soothe the wee one would you mind letting us in on the scoop?
pretty please?

and trust me the interference ppl are really friendly and hardly ever bite :wink:

football

Miroslava said:
Oh the horror of what they did to Vertigo

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

And I cant believe I sat through 20 mins of football to witness it... :mad:

Actually, like I just told my husbad, the key word to that whole football half-time deal was "HIGHLIGHTS"
May husband was yelling at me from the other room to turn it on while he was watching the game......I was watching WGN and chose to stay put due to the dissapointment I might encounter if I switched over.

Re: Re: your flight

nurse chrissi said:

after you soothe the wee one would you mind letting us in on the scoop?
pretty please?

and trust me the interference ppl are really friendly and hardly ever bite :wink:

Hardly ever being the key operative words here :shifty:

:lol:

Re: football

unforgettable fire said:

Actually, like I just told my husbad, the key word to that whole football half-time deal was "HIGHLIGHTS"
May husband was yelling at me from the other room to turn it on while he was watching the game......I was watching WGN and chose to stay put due to the dissapointment I might encounter if I switched over.

Good call, good call... it was baaaaaaad... :sad:

That is such a damn rocking Vertigo too... :drool:

Slava, toss me on the list, I am a most likely going from Canada, add a little intenational flavour to the list

Just click on my link if you want to see who the hell i am.:wink:

trevster2k said:
Slava, toss me on the list, I am a most likely going from Canada, add a little intenational flavour to the list

Cool stuff!

And look at you calling me Slava. A couple of my really good guy friends call me that.. :D

actually, ya

I will email you through our "corn field" site in the heart of the heartland. I probably won't catch you for a couple of days, but I will probably pm you. There are many cool things I will drop your way...
My daughter and I have a big Sazuki piano lesson tommow night. I am so excited to be starting the kids in music. I grew up playing piano, and then French Horn in symphony for the greater part of my musical career. My little Anna, Lex, and Edik just received their first REAL piano today! It got it delivered after I got off of work. Now, we have to sell our fancy, dancy casio keyboard on ebay. I think I will be throwing in some of my antique furniture and books to help out.
Anyhow......I am just excited! The little guy, Edik is the singer/showman.
Do you know the story of my children? It is actually an incredibly moving, emotional, and happy story. I will email it to you privately sometime. sorry to get off Hawaii topic.
o.k. :)
uf

Aw. So glad to hear that UF. And yup, you told me about your kids :cute:

Hopefully you will all find a way to Hawaii! :D I know they would love it from what you have told me. :up:

Talk to you soon... :)

Imarocker said:

I need to practice my mouth to mouth:wink:

I'm actually an Instructor :angel:

so I'm betting we make in to "All Hawaii shows discussion part 95" if we keep going at this rate :wink:

off to bed - have to work to pay for this lovely little trip in the morning

trev

trevster2k said:

o.k. checked the kids again and was surfing this forum again and noticed your note to Miroslava.
Actually, I checked your site out of curiosity and noticed you were from Newfoundland? I am a HUGE fan of the Newfoundland dog. We have one named Jake! And....you are close to my age.....i don't feel so old now :)
peace
UF

Miroslava said:
Pop Artist, we might be flying in together... are you going through DFW departing at 10:05 am?

Darn, I was on that flight but I had to re-hold last night and that one wasn't an option any more...now I'm connecting at LAX at 8:05PM. If the DFW connection reappears before I make it final then I am going to choose that one since that gets me in much earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom