ALL Hawaii shows discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, it got to the point that NYE, April and I were walking out of our hotel to go party and someone goes... hey aren't you...

And I thought, holy crap! Someone from Interference? Shows?

But nope, just someone from High School that I have been meaning to look up cause I still have no clue who he was! :lol:

I think she thought it was someone from Interference/GA lines too.

Oh man, guess I missed something about NO today? Did I? Dang job keeps interrupting my social life......better research....I would love to do NO too, but that would be a shared road trip with friends. I can at least drive there :wink:

kellyahern said:
eep and I had a "hey, aren't you" moment in a Las Vegas restroom :lol:

Well how about me? I just saw you and went Keeeeeeeeeelly! Like we hadnt seen each other in years! :D

checking into it, I just heard that U2 is going to be on at halftime of the football game on ABC right now...4 min till half

Imarocker said:
checking into it, I just heard that U2 is going to be on at halftime of the football game on ABC right now...4 min till half

Wha?

:huh:

Is this the orange bowl? This is not info from last year is it? :lol:

Wouldn't this show be a stadium show like the European leg?

maybe someone should come up with something, like a bracelet, necklace or something (I don't know!) that all interferencers can wear so we can hook up with each other. Some sort of tag or something. I know u2valleygirl was wearing something around her neck at the L.A. show - that's kind of how I found her in line. Cuz she was much prettier in person than her profile pic (and didn't even look the same!). But if there's something already available, then I'm just outta the loop :reject:

<<<going to take shower now :wave:

Lila64 said:
maybe someone should come up with something, like a bracelet, necklace or something (I don't know!) that all interferencers can wear so we can hook up with each other. Some sort of tag or something.

I need something to make me more identifiable about as much as I need a hole in the head :lol:

The people from U2tour.de had some REALLY nice "backstage passes" made though... they all had them in Dublin with their screennames

ETA: I am watching football :scream: :sad:

kellyahern said:
eep and I had a "hey, aren't you" moment in a Las Vegas restroom :lol:

We did indeed. Kind of funny - hopefully the same thing won't happen in Hawaii and we can meetup somewhere else!

Imarocker said:

My dad just mentioned something to me about that....

eep said:

We did indeed. Kind of funny - hopefully the same thing won't happen in Hawaii and we can meetup somewhere else!

Wasn't I on the phone with Kelly too? :lol:

Miroslava said:

I need something to make me more identifiable about as much as I need a hole in the head :lol:

The people from U2tour.de had some REALLY nice "backstage passes" made though... they all had them in Dublin with their screennames

ETA: I am watching football :scream: :sad:

maybe some really pretty blue crack colored Lei's?

Miroslava said:

Wasn't I on the phone with Kelly too? :lol:

I think so! :lol:

....Then again you're always on the phone when I seem to be talking to people. They're always "you know Miroslava?" Oi. :wink:

eep said:

I think so! :lol:

....Then again you're always on the phone when I seem to be talking to people. They're always "you know Miroslava?" Oi. :wink:

And I know you always reply, yeah I know that biotch! :rolleyes: :angry:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom